Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Nah buddy, you'll see then you will look stupid.

Just because you don't like Cloud doesn't mean he won't be in.

Not trying to be rude, but this week you will see you're wrong.

I never said I don't like Cloud, Lightning is just the obvious choice.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 79 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012
Lol k.

Just when Cloud is revealed don't make stupid excuses how you weren't wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 79 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

materia101 wrote:

"I understand, but there's gonna be an awful lot of disappointment here"

 

You may be on to something here TC.


That's referring to revealing characters.
and to the OP, no, what a silly reason.

ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 79 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

Can't make any promises. :smileytongue: lol

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 79 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

I have a perfect thread planned for when cloud or lightnng isnt revealed

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 79 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

Everyone says cloud is confirmed because of that video posted on pg blog, Paul also posted a video relating to KB. So logically speaking KB is confirmed too.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 79 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

why cant people seem to grasp the fact in their mind that there is NO 100% CHANCES unless officially stated by superbot themselves AKA: being confirmed

just wait and stop bickering on who you know is in the game because face it you dont

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 79 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

why cant people seem to grasp the fact in their mind that there is NO 100% CHANCES unless officially stated by superbot themselves AKA: being confirmed

just wait and stop bickering on who you know is in the game because face it you dont


theres no point, they wont listen

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 79 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Everyone says cloud is confirmed because of that video posted on pg blog, Paul also posted a video relating to KB. So logically speaking KB is confirmed too.


There's more pointing to cloud at this point. The video he posted, the square enix hint, and the big MASSIVE hint, was when he wrote on neogaf "you have made my next hint" to a picture of paul with spikey hair. But yeah, none of this is 100%!

ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 79 (72 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012
 
 
 

StefanForsell24 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

why cant people seem to grasp the fact in their mind that there is NO 100% CHANCES unless officially stated by superbot themselves AKA: being confirmed

just wait and stop bickering on who you know is in the game because face it you dont


theres no point, they wont listen


i know :smileysad: but that doesnt mean ill stop trying

 

 
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 79 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes