Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Lightning Moveset

Jul 24, 2012

Maybe you should have never come into the arena, there's only one female character so get off the audition list because I saw your act during practice and it's terrible.

Message 11 of 65 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I hope Lightning is in this game, although Cloud would be cool there isn't enough female characters.  In that sense I would rather Lightning be in this game to help increase female character numbers.

I won't try to point out the flaw in that logic.

^I know how hard you're trying to resist, I could tell, lol.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 12 of 65 (198 Views)
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Wow, again someone making fun of his sig.. Wth? It's his signature, don't use it to change the argument. Don't use outside irrelevant factors to influence the argument in your favor.
Message 13 of 65 (197 Views)
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Saying lightning should be in is a lousy excuse. I think she should be taken over nothing because she can have good moveset but I'd still take many other ff characters over her most notably cloud and sephiroth
Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Crash, Spyro, Old Dante need to be in this game
Message 14 of 65 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Currently right now Lightning is the most seen FF character out of any and currently other than Cloud she is the most notable character to the general public.

Message 15 of 65 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Maybe you should have never come into the arena, there's only one female character so get off the audition list because I saw your act during practice and it's terrible.

I should start taking notes on the people in this forum that desire to become some form of poet. Your words inspired me. To sleep.

The act is one of life and death. Where humans play a game to see who will come out on top. The first to fall are the insolent and the weak. You are weak, you are insolent. Checkmate.

Moreover, there's a difference between popularity and it being shoved down peoples throats. Making a trilogy out of the worst FF installment is simply making a weak story spread out even thinner. So we all know who Lightning is. Unfortunately simply because she's a female doesn't mean she should be chosen. And if there's a franchise that the fans want a female from, losing Cloud or anyone else isn't appealing to the mass. Generally the ones who love FF13 have only played FF13 and then started to play other FF games because of this.

Hey why not Tifa or Rikku or Yuna? Females from actual good Ip's. But in comparison to Cloud or Sephiroth they simply pale in comparison to popularity. Lightning has a pretty appeal. But personality wise, and the game she is from. No thanks.

But if we get Lightning then it'll be because / figure it out.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 16 of 65 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Spider-Man-Meme-Makes-His-Web-Trap.jpg

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 17 of 65 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jul 24, 2012

That poem sucked so much that my only regret is that I only have 2 thumbs.

Message 18 of 65 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

That poem sucked so much that my only regret is that I only have 2 thumbs.

It wasn't a poem. I was simply enjoying the aspect of insulting you. I also added on and gave some points as to why Lightning is a horrid choice. However with respect to the OP and the fact he's trying to do something positive. I'll refrain from further commenting towards this.

But creativity isn't your strong point. Neither are insults. Please refrain from butchering quotes from enjoyable games. Thank you. And the quote being the last lines in each of my posts. Just incase you can't figure that one out.

And @CountMario, I hope you enjoyed the popcorn! Smiley Tongue

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 19 of 65 (149 Views)
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jul 24, 2012
Should be in because she is female is a lousy excuse* that's what I meant to say lol
Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Crash, Spyro, Old Dante need to be in this game
Message 20 of 65 (142 Views)
0 Likes