Jan 31 2013
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

Level editor?

4 replies 125 views Edited Jan 31, 2013

I am on the fence about this idea, I've heard people say that thois game should have a level editor because smash has noe but in smash you couldn't turn off the stage interactions so it was literaly NEEDED to have a good fight some times. But if they were to make a level editor would anyone else want it to play off the great level editing games sony already has like sound shapes and LBP?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Re: Level editor?

Jan 31, 2013
People get bored of the same levels after a while. Plus, building levels can also be a very fun experience.

However, save this for the sequel. We're getting new stages as DLC anyway.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Jan 31, 2013

They said the game's engine or system or whatever it is can't even handle recording replays so I don't think it can handle this. It's a cool idea but I don't think we have much to work with since the stages are so fixted to specific crossovers, like each existing stage is a jigsaw puzzle and the elements (sounds, platforms, background dangers) are the pieces specific to that puzzle.

#TogetherToros
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
239 posts

Feb 1, 2013

retrosoul, just one last time I heard. Level Editor would be great by the way.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 1, 2013

This idea was brought up several times during BETA, I still think it's a good idea. It'll hopefully come in the sequel.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (60 Views)
0 Likes