May 23 2013
By: CaptainFoaley Lombax Warrior 202 posts

Level Two Collision = WHAT THE BLEEP IS GOING ON!?

4 replies 238 views Edited May 23, 2013

So I'm playing 2v2 as Evil Cole, my two opponents are a Dante and Sackboy. I got my level two w/o paying attention so I go in for a double kill, I land between the Dante and Sackboy, both of whom are in a recovery from attacks, and get they're both inside of the radius EASILY, I mean they're 100% dead meat - or so I thought. Somehow the Sackboy activates his Level 2 and everyone freezes and it focuses in on him (like it usually does for a second), but he doesn't place it to kill me and/or my teammate, or he can't. It gets even more strange, he starts running around with his fire blocks tailing behind him, all the while I'm holding R2 in case that's what is keeping him from killing us. We were probably frozen for about 15-20 seconds, over my time limit and his, before it randomly let my teammate and I could move again and the Sackboy stopped moving and still had control of his level 2, but he still didn't use it. My teammate fires off his level 1 and knocks the Sackboy out of the game before he can drop his level 2. I did kill the Dante, so my 2 wasn't luckily.

TL;DR I activated Evil Cole Level 2, Sackboy who was going to be caught in it somehow activates his Level 2 right after mine -- everyone frozen for 15-20 seconds except for Sackboy who can run around while using his two, but never dropped it.

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 1 of 5 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Re: Level Two Collision = WHAT THE BLEEP IS GOING ON!?

May 23, 2013

I agree there should be a chart to say which supers have higher priority. (parappas lv2 is HIGH)

Message 2 of 5 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

May 23, 2013
Parappa's level 2 can be stopped by Little Sister. Just saying.
Message 3 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

May 24, 2013
I have had this glitch numerous times lol.
Message 4 of 5 (157 Views)
Survivor
2501 posts

May 24, 2013
I always wondered what would happen if two Evil Coles got stuck in each other's level 2...
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 5 of 5 (132 Views)
0 Likes