Survivor
2383 posts

Re: Level Hazards Should Kill (optional)

Dec 9, 2012
it would make dreamscape alot more awesome now if only buzz could ask more than 1 question
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 11 of 14 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
As an option? Yes.

As a requirement? No.

More customizability for matches is always a good thing. If people want to feel more danger from Level Hazards, why not? At the very least I'd like a meter for how damaging they are that can be changed in settings (With an ability to make them also kill). I don't see what this'd be hurting if it was completely optional...

exactly. I want this as an option. Level hazards don't even kick in until half way through the usual 3 minute match, and don't even happen too often. You would only have to doge every now an then. I don't get why everybody is hating when I said I wanted it as an option.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 12 of 14 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Dec 10, 2012
More options the better people.
Message 13 of 14 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
60 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I like that idea, there should be other options for dying. Do Superbot and SONY want this game to die young or what? Add a ton of custom options, it will only get more people interested in this great game. Add a health system, add hazard kills, add more items, add super items, add more tunes to the soundtrack, add more costumes. This is your first game and you can't afford to hold out and get left behind. Add more levels, add more characters and make them appealing not like that new Emmet idiot that you are going to add soon. Having the pirahna fish in the daxter level eat you and take a life would be awesome. It would be scary like the shark from Banjo Kazooie. And the most important thing of all.............................ADVERTISE this game a lot more and shove it down peoples throats. People buy anything that you throw at them 24/7 regardless if it sucks(not that this game sucks)

Message 14 of 14 (19 Views)
0 Likes