Highlighted
Dec 09 2012
By: XxNo0b_H8rxX Lombax Warrior 199 posts

Level Hazards Should Kill (optional)

13 replies 251 views Edited Dec 9, 2012

I think when customizing the game rules, there should be an option to let level hazards kill. It would create a more hectic match, and just be funner all around in my opinion. Maybe having them not count towards stock matches, or something like that would balance or something like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 1 of 14 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Level Hazards Should Kill (optional)

Dec 9, 2012
uhh. no that would be chaos unless thats what you want
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 14 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Dec 9, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

It would make dodging the level hazards actually important. There isn't enough danger present. Maybe just falling off the map could kill or something else like that. I just want more ways to die other than supers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 3 of 14 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Lag would make this very frustrating. But I like the idea haha
Message 4 of 14 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Dec 9, 2012

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

It would make dodging the level hazards actually important. There isn't enough danger present. Maybe just falling off the map could kill or something else like that. I just want more ways to die other than supers.

There's plenty danger to get hit by them. You lose AP. You're an easy kill. Or an easy combo. Or an easy grab. It's definitely important to dodge the hazards.

Message 5 of 14 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Dec 9, 2012
a death... not so much and i think that would be to far... how ever i would like to have the option in custom

I do think you should lose half your AP though
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 6 of 14 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Dec 9, 2012
i don't think hazards that kill would be "funner". This would make psasbr a evading game rather than a party-fighter
Message 7 of 14 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Ehh. I'd prefer 'no'. It'd be a bit... chaotic.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 8 of 14 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Dec 9, 2012
As an option? Yes.

As a requirement? No.

More customizability for matches is always a good thing. If people want to feel more danger from Level Hazards, why not? At the very least I'd like a meter for how damaging they are that can be changed in settings (With an ability to make them also kill). I don't see what this'd be hurting if it was completely optional...
Message 9 of 14 (131 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Dec 9, 2012

hahaha 

NOO

Message 10 of 14 (109 Views)
0 Likes