Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Level 3 Super Cutscenes are.. horrible!

Sep 26, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I get like eight kills or more per cut scene, you must suck or something.

I don't understand how that post got 2 kudos.

You're saying you activated a level 3 cutscene attack 3 times? You should have gotten 9 kills in that case and it's not likely you could build that up in 4 minutes in one match with PaRappa, we're not talking about Special Attacks you CAN CONTROL, but the ones you CAN'T like PaRappa's.

That was also uncalled for.

Message 11 of 46 (240 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Sep 26, 2012

If you are plaing against skilled players who dodge your level 2 than thats when you would use the level 3 also some people just starting might not be that good and they will use cutscenes supers

Message 12 of 46 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 26, 2012

void-0 wrote:
I think the cut scene lvl 3s are there for characters who need to be balanced compared to there lvl 1 and 2...I'm just stabbing inn the dark here though

But PaRappa's Lv 1  is very hard to use. If you're lucky you'll pull of 2 kills with it. But most times, none at all!

Like I said, his lv 2 is better than his lv 3. Cutscene Lv 3's need a buff in my very honest opinion.

Message 13 of 46 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 26, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I get like eight kills or more per cut scene, you must suck or something.

He means cutscene level3s, like parappas. which is always 3 kills. you can't get less or more.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 14 of 46 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Sep 26, 2012
This what i suggested 2 times in 2 threads.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 15 of 46 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7453 posts

Sep 26, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

void-0 wrote:
I think the cut scene lvl 3s are there for characters who need to be balanced compared to there lvl 1 and 2...I'm just stabbing inn the dark here though

But PaRappa's Lv 1  is very hard to use. If you're lucky you'll pull of 2 kills with it. But most times, none at all!

Like I said, his lv 2 is better than his lv 3. Cutscene Lv 3's need a buff in my very honest opinion.

Use the microphone grapple then the lvl 1,do that and you'll most likely get atleast one kill using that strategy.

Signature.png

Message 16 of 46 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Also, PaRappa can build up AP really quickly (even without Boombox spam), so it's not like the lack of a multi-kill lvl1 really affects him too much.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 17 of 46 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
857 posts

Sep 26, 2012
It is beyond me why they chose to have Cinematic Supers instead of normal ones. A Cinematic Super takes you out of the action, which is exactly the opposite of what you want to happen. Why would someone want to watch the same cutscene over and over again, when they already know that they're only getting three kills.

Toro could go into a "God Mode" with his bat.
Spike could pilot the laser from the satellite.
Parappa could shoot out the music beats, or have to do a combo thing, like in his game.
I'm uncertain of what Heihachi's could be, but I'm dead certain someone else could come up with something.
Message 18 of 46 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 26, 2012
But if they'd come up with something else, at least two of those characters are definitely unbalanced. PaRappa would then have a great lvl2, a pretty good situational lvl1, and a good lvl3, and Heihachi would just be good or great in all three. Cinematic, as much as it does take you out of the action, is really the only way barring a **bleep** FPS lvl3 a la R&C of balancing a lvl3 to make a character fair.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 19 of 46 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 26, 2012

It's strategic, All the charecters with cinematic level three have pretty darn good 1 or 2s. In a game where it's mostly long range and parrapa can't get in with his reach he can boom box to 3 and wipe the board with making him the target and giving him a chance to get some hand to hand. and besides level 3s aren't meant to be spammed. you are supposed to use 1-2 to get little kills and if you happen to rock really hard you can go for 3 but the dev team (the people who made it and thus know more then a little about playing it) rarely ever use level 3s

Message 20 of 46 (157 Views)
0 Likes