Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Level 3 Super Cutscenes are.. horrible!

Sep 27, 2012

Level 3's are not guaranteed kill kind of things. You still gotta be able to keep up with them. Big risk, big reward scenarios.

Message 31 of 46 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 27, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Level 3's are not guaranteed kill kind of things. You still gotta be able to keep up with them. Big risk, big reward scenarios.

You're kidding me right, it's almost impossible to avoid Radec's lv 3, You're scr--ed if Sweet Tooth edge hogs with his lv 3 and as for kratos.. If he gets close, it's not likely you'll survive, you can be far away and his ranged slash wave attack will still get you!

Again, cutscene attacks are horrible. Give us some benifits, SB!:smileyhappy:

Message 32 of 46 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 27, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

You're kidding me right, it's almost impossible to avoid Radec's lv 3, You're scr--ed if Sweet Tooth edge hogs with his lv 3 and as for kratos.. If he gets close, it's not likely you'll survive, you can be far away and his ranged slash wave attack will still get you!

Within my first day of playing I was able to avoid Sweet Tooth's more than half the time, and Kratos's 25%.  Radec's aim speed needs a bit of tweaking, as a non-cutscene shouldn't ever be guaranteed IMO.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 33 of 46 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Krato's level 3 is pretty easy to avoid, at least for me.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 34 of 46 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 27, 2012
I think it's a matter of letting the game sink in more before we can fairly judge Cutscene Supers compared to regular Lvl3s.
ecdf9e46
Message 35 of 46 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Sep 27, 2012
The second comment gets funnier every time somebody doesn't realise it was a joke :smileytongue:.
Message 36 of 46 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

Sep 27, 2012

I think the trade off for insta-kill level 3's is that the character's lower level supers are usually better. PaRappa and Heihaichi both have pretty low-key level 1s, but their level 2s are great. On the other hand, characters like Sweet Tooth and Kratos lower level supers aren't as good as Heihachi's level 2 Kuma or PaRappa's skateboard.

Message 37 of 46 (77 Views)
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Prent62 wrote:
The second comment gets funnier every time somebody doesn't realise it was a joke :smileytongue:.

It's not a joke, I realized it was a troll post long ago.

Don't feed it any longer.

Message 38 of 46 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 28, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Within my first day of playing I was able to avoid Sweet Tooth's more than half the time, and Kratos's 25%.  Radec's aim speed needs a bit of tweaking, as a non-cutscene shouldn't ever be guaranteed IMO.

Sweet Tooth is probably the easiest to avoid for me (but he's a monster if he edge hogs!), but, it's different for everyone. Sure, YOU may be able to avoid these attacks, but what about the other people? Not everyone is likely to be skilled at dodging, so it's pretty much guaranteed kills (4+)!

I agree with the more sluggish speed nerf and I would also suggest gun jam/delay (Between rounds) or bullet limit on that special, if not.

Message 39 of 46 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Well my point is that if I can get it in a day, even the suckiest of players will get used to it. Once player experience levels out more, it'll be nowhere near as guaranteed 4+ as it is now.
ecdf9e46
Message 40 of 46 (63 Views)
0 Likes