Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/26/2009
Offline
1693 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

arrownoir wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

arrownoir wrote:
parting with $60

Why would pay when the idea is you're making the game?  You would get a developer's copy for free. o_o


Hah

 

Well in that case I'd keep nodding in approvement with everyone's opinions and keep mines a secret


Cool and your signature gets me every time! Lol xD everytime I read it, the first thing I think "damnit I read it again!" xD


I know, it's annoying

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 41 of 66 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012
They do not...which is why we kill them too, an buy out all our copies to make it seem like a success, which will allow us to make a sequel, which everyone would have loved, if we hadn't killed them...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 42 of 66 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
First thought ? Assassinate Paul Gale.

Dibs Smiley Very Happy


o.0 do we know who paul gale is?! S-o-h-a-i-l is from the future!

 


Smiley Surprised how does the game do?  Do the fans love what we made?


who do the people want in the game?!

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 43 of 66 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
They do not...which is why we kill them too, an buy out all our copies to make it seem like a success, which will allow us to make a sequel, which everyone would have loved, if we hadn't killed them...

Those poor raging fans, I only hope it was quick and painless.  Except pb_mal, I hope it was very slow.  It seems messed up to think that about pb_mal even though I don't like him... at all.

Message 44 of 66 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
First thought ? Assassinate Paul Gale.

Dibs Smiley Very Happy


o.0 do we know who paul gale is?! S-o-h-a-i-l is from the future!

 


Smiley Surprised how does the game do?  Do the fans love what we made?


who do the people want in the game?!

 


It's obvious who they want in this game.  They want the Telly Tubbies! Lol xD!

Message 45 of 66 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012
Too dark Noc, too dark...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 46 of 66 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Too dark Noc, too dark...

Yeah, I probably should have kept that to myself.

Message 47 of 66 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012
Don't worry, we'll bury it with comments so no one can see or know.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 48 of 66 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
First thought ? Assassinate Paul Gale.

Dibs Smiley Very Happy


o.0 do we know who paul gale is?! S-o-h-a-i-l is from the future!

 


Smiley Surprised how does the game do?  Do the fans love what we made?


who do the people want in the game?!

 


It's obvious who they want in this game.  They want the Telly Tubbies! Lol xD!


Well if i was making the game id put crash and snake in, but sohail says it fails so lets put raiden and big daddy in, see if that changes itSmiley Surprised

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 49 of 66 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
5661 posts
 

Re: Lets try this

Oct 14, 2012
We put Charlie Sheen in...winning.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 50 of 66 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes