Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Re: Lets say this IS the final roster

Jul 30, 2012
I would still buy it, but I would also always think about what it could of been.
Message 21 of 34 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Smash Brothers is staying at a 35 character roster. The creator of Smah Brothers even said so himself.

He did not state that, he said something along the lines as " The rosters is not the most important thing in my mind right now tweaking the characters and everything making the game more suitable and even, blah blah blah" Obviously they're going to add more characters, and maps.

They wouldn't keep the exact same roster, that's just non sense.

Message 22 of 34 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Smash Brothers is staying at a 35 character roster. The creator of Smah Brothers even said so himself.

Actually they're more. Zelda/Sheik, Samus/ZeroSuit, and the Trainer has Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard. All completely different characters. Counting them in, they're exactly 40. And they scrapped five out from the previous game. 

I hope for at least 30 in Battle Royale, but realistically speaking I think 25 will be the right number. 

Message 23 of 34 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 30, 2012
what NXavier787 and BladeXTails said. I'd be fine with Spike and Sir Dan. I'm getting into Sly, Jak and Ratchet as well.

But of course, i'm still hoping for crash, spyro, and sora
It's a work in progress
Message 24 of 34 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Xdrake24 wrote:
what NXavier787 and BladeXTails said. I'd be fine with Spike and Sir Dan. I'm getting into Sly, Jak and Ratchet as well.

I would give up on sora,

Also this game has Radec and Jak so I'm good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 25 of 34 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Jul 30, 2012

@IAmMoonstar: "The new Smash Bros will probably be alot better with around 40+ characters anyway so I'd just wait for that. (:"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You're going to be waiting a long time

Message 26 of 34 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

Xdrake24 wrote:

I would give up on sora,

Also this game has Radec and Jak so I'm good.

i guess. KH is one of my favorite game franchises, but i think i'd be fine without him

It's a work in progress
Message 27 of 34 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Yeah I was going to buy it before this but these characters are fine I guess I just wish Crash was here because that is my most iconic PS character growing up but I guess these will do.

Message 28 of 34 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Jul 30, 2012

ill still buy it but ill be very dissapointed

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 29 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 30, 2012
Hell yea Im still gonna buy it! I think the roster is great so far and if these leaks are true (which i believ they are) than thats amazing Smiley Happy I do think people should relax a little though. if you go throuhg all of the data that has been leaked they are missing some information that has already been confirmed by Superbot, this means that not everything is mentioned in this leak.. For example, Big Daddy is not mentioned anywhere in the leaked data, also alot of the `minions` are not mentioned in the leak either.
Message 30 of 34 (32 Views)
0 Likes