Last Guardian
9892 posts

Re: Lets get real, it's fun but there's no balance between the characters at all.

Dec 31, 2012
^ Skill trumps scrubs
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 21 of 30 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Re: Lets get real, it's fun but there's no balance between the characters at all.

Dec 31, 2012

CatatonicAlex wrote:
Nope. This game has zero balance. Zero.
If it were balanced every character would have an instant kill glitch-able super like raiden- or a (virtually) uninterruptible level one with massive range like sly- outrageous ap gain like kratos- etc.
The "Super" system is broken. Always will be.

*The cast is small, but so was the cast of the first SuperSmash...

Then explain how people can beat Kratos with Fat Princess, the least-liked and least-used AND [seemingly] least-powerful person in the game (probably).

If you are trolling everyone on this thread, well done!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 22 of 30 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@nasrulez

Why thank you, good sir!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 23 of 30 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Brawl balanced? In tourneys I participated in there were mostly meta knights and Falcos... Ya real fun...
Message 24 of 30 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Dec 31, 2012
In Brawl, Marth, Falco, Shiek, and Meta Knight are way better than everyone else.
Message 25 of 30 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Not saying brawl has better balance but this game does have pretty bad balance. Not even with the ap gain on any character. Just with the supers, level 2, and level 3's seem to be the most unbalanced, when you have level 2's like heihachi, big daddys, and raidens, which can be better than a lot of level 3's.. and then you have parappas, which stops before you can get more than 3 kills, always. Unless the person rushes out of their invincible state, and even then its really lucky.
Message 26 of 30 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Dec 31, 2012
About the brawl stuff, I bet I could beat every character with Lucas or Ness (the only people I used).. where as in this game the best sly vs the best kratos, best nariko, and best ratchet Sly will win every time..
Message 27 of 30 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Dec 31, 2012

ahh It's 1 of these threads again. Moving along

Message 28 of 30 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@Ghost_12985 Lol? Fat Princess has a huge following since she's from the most successful indie game on the PSN. She's hilarious in general with a pretty adorable voice (thank you Tara Strong) and on top of that people are actually realising she's probably one of the best characters in the whole game. She has ridiculously good combos and hit confirms into her super but people aren't playing her because she takes a little more effort to pick up and play and she isn't a "badass" looking character like Kratos, Dante or Raiden.

And to the OP...this game is a lot mroe balanced than any Smash bros so far since it's took competetive play into consideration more. Some characters that may suck for 1vs1 (sly) are amazng in 2vs2 or FFA while some that are good in FFA will suck for 2vs2 or 1vs1. Some characters will have good matchups against others but have horrible ones against another character, that's just how it happens and over time players improve and find out what makes all the characters tick and how to fully use them.
Message 29 of 30 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Caldw dropping knowledge
Message 30 of 30 (52 Views)
0 Likes