First Son
3 posts

Re: Lets get real, it's fun but there's no balance between the characters at all.

Dec 30, 2012
It's funny you say I'm bad at this game when you're saying that a fifth are viable in Brawl when there's a lot more viable characters in Brawl than in this.
Message 11 of 30 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Re: Lets get real, it's fun but there's no balance between the characters at all.

Dec 30, 2012

By all means, tell me the characters you consider viable in brawl.

Message 12 of 30 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Did he just say Brawl was balanced? No that is impossible those words don't ever come out of people's mouths, right. RIGHT?!

Message 13 of 30 (191 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

Freakin Ike's side smash can ring out almost everyone at low percentage. Here you have to put an extra effort into fighting with each character.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 14 of 30 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Niinami89 wrote:

Good luck winning with Sackboy versus Kratos.

done it , its really easy, get close > let him spam square square while you hold block, when he finishes,  do ur attacks Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 30 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I don't know why instead of putting 2 Coles in, they didn't just add in a Hero (Patapon) or a locoroco character (they already have levels/items in the game, and putting them in would be extremely simple (They are 2-D!)), and instead of them they could have added some playstation exclusive people like Ari and Stan (Okage) or Spyro, hell I'd even be happy if they wouldv'e put in a playstation + lesser known character over 2 Coles (I didn't even like Infamous either, it was too repetitive)
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 16 of 30 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Nope. This game has zero balance. Zero.
If it were balanced every character would have an instant kill glitch-able super like raiden- or a (virtually) uninterruptible level one with massive range like sly- outrageous ap gain like kratos- etc.
The "Super" system is broken. Always will be.

*The cast is small, but so was the cast of the first SuperSmash...
Message 17 of 30 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5103 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

I have Allstars and Brawl. I can honestly say I don't feel one is more balanced than the other. However, I do think Brawl feels more balanced, not because it actually is, but because Allstars it's a much more tactical fighter, and balance issues are bound to be more noticeable.

That being said, the way AS mechanics are, it's well balanced. Few tweaks, and it'll be perfect.

Message 18 of 30 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Dec 31, 2012
I can beat any of the 3 characters you named with fat princess or Drake. Game may not be perfectly balanced but in my experience in general with fighting games they never are. #trollthread
Message 19 of 30 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Niinami89 wrote:

How can you say Brawl wasn't balanced? It's the most balanced game in the genre... I never said Brawl didn't have clones but at least Brawl had a lot of viable characters, in Battle Royale it's almost instant win if you play either of the three I mentioned.

Good luck winning with Sackboy versus Kratos.

Oh really? Well I did it. Want a picture?

BAM!

photo.JPG

I went into 3X AP Overtime.

Booyah.

(THIS IS POST-PATCH! Seriously.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 20 of 30 (88 Views)
0 Likes