Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
410 posts

Re: Lets be honest

Nov 13, 2012

Indeed, there are always characters some people dont like to play ask in fighting games.In street fighter for me it was always Blonka,Guile & M.bison.In mortal kombat .....hmm let me get back to you on that one....

Message 21 of 25 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 13, 2012
How many dishes do you regularly order in a restaurant?

It is not how many characters you regularly use but the CHOICE of having more characters that makes a difference to the perception of people.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 22 of 25 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 13, 2012
20 is enough for me, i'll use a lot more of these 20 characts thans i did of Brawls 30+ or so.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 23 of 25 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Nov 13, 2012
For me, there isn't a defining character in the game other than Sir Dan. And 20 is a light roster for a franchise fighter like this, there should have been more focus on getting every character possible into the game. I imagine we'll see dlc drop that releases individual character purchases but how many of those of those will have been left from the final release just to make an extra dime.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 24 of 25 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Seems like Superbot had a really hard time with all of the licensing, so that's why we are getting a small roster, not because they are lazy.

Who knows what kind of deals had to be made to make this work. We know now that they had to negotiate even with in house studios. We suspect Team ICO didn't play nice. Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch both made specific demands. And that's in addition to the financial wheeling and dealing they had to do for the 3rd party characters.

Who knows what Activision wanted. They could've said make him DLC and we want 50% or something. It could've been unreasonable, and likely was/is. Sony should've maintained that license long ago, and this Acti crap would be a non-issue.

However you slice it though, I just don't see this being any fault of Superbot.
Message 25 of 25 (31 Views)
0 Likes