Reply
Sep 13 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts
Offline

Lets All take a moment (please read)

[ Edited ]
28 replies 470 views Edited Sep 13, 2012

Its come to my attention from interviews and everything else, that companies think we arent satisfied. No matter what you say, this roster is still really good. Companies don't want to support this game that much anymore because they see how greedy and selfish we are. Thats why i thought we could all take a moment and show them our thanks for using their characters. Its not a complete list and its mainly the Developers i have picked out (only because i cant find too much contact information on the publishers or companies). I also know they may not own the rights to the characters, but you could thank them anyways, even if its a character you didnt want. If you guys find information i didnt, please post it, lets just show them our thanks for getting such amazing characters into this game.

 

 

Big Daddy:

https://twitter.com/irrationalgames/

http://www.facebook.com/IrrationalGames



Evil/Good Cole/sly cooper:

https://twitter.com/suckerpunchprod

http://www.facebook.com/suckerpunchproductions



Radec:

https://twitter.com/guerrilla_jobs

http://www.facebook.com/GuerrillaGames



Dante/Nariko:

https://twitter.com/NinjaTheory

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninja-Theory/155631917795643?ref=ts

If anyone can find Capcom's information that would be greatSmiley Happy



Fat Princess:

https://twitter.com/titanstudios

(no facebook that i can see)



Heihachi Mishima:

https://twitter.com/harada_tekken

http://www.facebook.com/tekken



Jak and Daxter/Nathan Drake:

https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog

https://www.facebook.com/naughtydog?ref=ts



Kratos:

https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica

(no facebook to message/comment on)



Parappa:

(sadly no one to thank besides sony for this one)



Raiden:

https://twitter.com/platinumgames

https://www.facebook.com/platinumgames

 

https://twitter.com/Konami

http://www.facebook.com/konami

 

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN

 



Ratchet and Clank:

https://twitter.com/insomniacgames

https://www.facebook.com/insomniacgames?ref=ts



Sackboy:

https://twitter.com/mediamolecule

https://www.facebook.com/mediamolecule?ref=ts



Sir Daniel Fortesque:

(Cant find cambridge studio information)



Sly Cooper (Sanzaru):

https://twitter.com/SanzaruGames

https://www.facebook.com/sanzaru?ref=ts



Sweet Tooth:

https://twitter.com/EatSleepPlayInc

(no facebook i can find)



Toro Inoue:

no information i can find

 

 

If you guys could just take a little bit of your time to thank all these great companies that have helped to make this game what it is, that would be amazing, maybe than they would see how thankful we are. There is one company im forgetting, and this game wouldnt be possible without sony and superbot, so they deserve the most thanks for putting this game together which if you are like me, has been a dream ever since the first playstation. Thank you all for taking the time to read this Smiley Happy

 

https://twitter.com/SuperBotEnt

 

https://www.facebook.com/SuperBotEntertainment?ref=ts

 

 

 

https://twitter.com/Sony

 

https://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation?ref=ts

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 29 (470 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42138 posts
 

Re: Lets All take a moment (please read)

Sep 13, 2012
Might want to track down Konami/Kojima Productions info and slot them under Raiden. Platinum Games is the developer but the IP/characters are Kojima's/Konami's. They just so happen to be including the current/upcoming design of the character that Platinum Games is using.

Sly Cooper should also be slotted under Sucker Punch but I do say keep Sanzaru's info.

And I think these studios/publishers understand what a daunting task it is to make a game encompassing the PlayStation Universe *WHILE* having a limited roster size per game so they know some portion of the fanbase isn't going to be happy with the selection cause their favorites didn't make it in (whether due to priority on the character list or because of business aspects). A 'Thank You' goes a long way for the 3rd parties but I think they know that part of the hate is because their character beat out another one someone wanted so at the same time, it shouldn't exactly be taken seriously on their part cause they see where the 'selfishness' is coming from.

Message 2 of 29 (445 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Lets All take a moment (please read)

Sep 13, 2012
I am surprised on how Kojima dislike Raiden being in the game. I think they let him in so they can make money
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 3 of 29 (418 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Lets All take a moment (please read)

Sep 13, 2012
But it a good thought, these companies deserve respect for letting us get these characters all fathered to gether in one game
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 4 of 29 (415 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Lets All take a moment (please read)

Sep 13, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:
Might want to track down Konami/Kojima Productions info and slot them under Raiden. Platinum Games is the developer but the IP/characters are Kojima's/Konami's. They just so happen to be including the current/upcoming design of the character that Platinum Games is using.

Sly Cooper should also be slotted under Sucker Punch but I do say keep Sanzaru's info.

And I think these studios/publishers understand what a daunting task it is to make a game encompassing the PlayStation Universe *WHILE* having a limited roster size per game so they know some portion of the fanbase isn't going to be happy with the selection cause their favorites didn't make it in (whether due to priority on the character list or because of business aspects). A 'Thank You' goes a long way for the 3rd parties but I think they know that part of the hate is because their character beat out another one someone wanted so at the same time, it shouldn't exactly be taken seriously on their part cause they see where the 'selfishness' is coming from.

sly cooper is under sucker punch tooSmiley Happy and yeah ill find kojima or konami in a little bitSmiley Happy finishing up something for a friend

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 29 (404 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Lets All take a moment (please read)

Sep 13, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
But it a good thought, these companies deserve respect for letting us get these characters all fathered to gether in one game

exactlySmiley Happy they have said in interviews they arent sure if they will want us to use their characters again because of how the fans are acting and arent appreciating what they have

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 6 of 29 (403 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42138 posts
 

Re: Lets All take a moment (please read)

Sep 13, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
I am surprised on how Kojima dislike Raiden being in the game. I think they let him in so they can make money

Link?  Kojima probably wanted Snake/Big Boss instead because of their standing.  Raiden seems like a Konami push and I know Kojima hates when Konami starts pushing in on MGS (MG NES and MG2: SR for instance which is why I think he won't step away from the IP cause he doesn't want Konami to start 'messing' with things).


Message 7 of 29 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Lets All take a moment (please read)

Sep 13, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:
I am surprised on how Kojima dislike Raiden being in the game. I think they let him in so they can make money

Link?  Kojima probably wanted Snake/Big Boss instead because of their standing.  Raiden seems like a Konami push and I know Kojima hates when Konami starts pushing in on MGS (MG NES and MG2: SR for instance which is why I think he won't step away from the IP cause he doesn't want Konami to start 'messing' with things).


no in a few interviews they said they didnt want any of their characters in the game, in one they said its because sony fans are selfish and never thankful, so thats one reason i made this threadSmiley Happy people should show their appreciation.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 29 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42138 posts
 

Re: Lets All take a moment (please read)

Sep 13, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:
sly cooper is under sucker punch tooSmiley Happy and yeah ill find kojima or konami in a little bitSmiley Happy finishing up something for a friend

The purple threw me off Smiley Very Happy Just thought it was odd Sly had his own section with only Sanzaru.

 

Kojima's English Twitter

Konami's US Twitter

 


Message 9 of 29 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Lets All take a moment (please read)

Sep 13, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:
sly cooper is under sucker punch tooSmiley Happy and yeah ill find kojima or konami in a little bitSmiley Happy finishing up something for a friend

The purple threw me off Smiley Very Happy Just thought it was odd Sly had his own section with only Sanzaru.

 

Kojima's English Twitter

Konami's US Twitter

 


yeahSmiley Happy its a mixture of the slys so threw them both in thereSmiley Happy i added konami, ill add kojimaSmiley Happy

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 10 of 29 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes