Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 20 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

Let's talk about Kat

10 replies 302 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

So basically I've come to say that Kat is amazing and we would be honored to have her as an allstar however the leak was just not a good enough picutre to prove her rosterspot. 

Time for a re analysis. 

If you go to the picture of the Kat leak you will see a collossus in the background now look at radec and slowly scroll down. You will see the blured grondline on which the collosuss is walking. With this doesn't it look as if the Loco roco image is cropped over the Collossus walking image? 

Now look to nathan drake jumping freely in joy. Notice his size. now look to this ign link 
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/20/tgs-locoroco-stage-debuted-for-playstation-all-stars
Note the size of radec on the bottom picture. the preportions are all off considering the Kat pic makes this stage look much smaller.

Now look at the Kat leak pictre. you will notice that Kart in this picture is missing some details If you look closely enough. Her features are all blurred out more so then the object around her. almost as if  rough scale her her primary colors was pasted onto the image and then blurred to hide the lack of shading and details 

With this I conclude the Kat leak picture to be fake. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (302 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: Let's talk about Kat

Sep 20, 2012
Everyone already figured this once they saw the trailer.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 20, 2012
i still think kat will be in the game though
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Meh, I think they're more deserving characters.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Sep 20, 2012

She isnt an all star at all.

like raiden, shes what I call a rising star. has potential, but isnt there yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 20, 2012
yeah she is dude shes the only thing thats saving the vita,her movesets awesome, and her games amazing
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 20, 2012

There is still a good possibility but I now believe that the leak is fake. good fake though to keep us guessing for so long.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Rising is a good point but she already has a pretty strong following. almost everyone I know who has a vita has the game and almost everyone I know whose played the game loves the charecter. With the vita getting more popular a Gravity rush sequel is inevitable and then pending on the success of said sequel the charecter could go portable platinum. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I still say that was the best **bleep** fake I have ever seen. Whover made it has some serious skills.

I just worry now that we may not be seeing a SoTC rep in any way. The potential stage mashup starting to get smaller, and the roster has seemingly at most 4-6 spots left. it just makes me worry.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 20, 2012

She's definitely a rising star and easily amongst the ranks of characters like Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank at this point.

It could be my bias though since Gravity Rush is the most impressive game of the past five years.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (109 Views)
0 Likes