Highlighted
Jul 04 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

Let's separate rumor from fact, okay?

4 replies 447 views Edited Jul 4, 2012

ru·mor/ˈro͞omər/

Noun:
A currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth: "they were investigating rumors of a massacre".

fact/fakt/

Noun:
  1. A thing that is indisputably the case.
  2. Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article
Okay. Now that we know their definitions, let's give some info for the game:

FACTS:
- 8 Characters confirmed (a few RUMORED. there's a differnece. No evidence = no fact)
- 4 stages announced

RUMORS:
- Toro and Jak 'rumored'. (You CANNOT say Jak is DEFINITELY going to be in the game, despite the enourmous probability, okay? Even the commercial filming of the 'blond guy with goggles' does not 100% dictate him as the character. It could be Cid from Final Fantasy? See how this rumor vs fact thing works? That, my friend, is called an 'assumption'

Feel free to correct me any time, alright? I just want everybody to know the differences between Fact and Rumor. As well as the difference between those two and an assumption

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 5 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: Let's separate rumor from fact, okay?

Jul 4, 2012

Instead of Jax and Cid, whats with small Naruto. He was blonde and had googles too.

. . . . xD

--------------------------------

I give you Kudos for real Money --- pm me. . . . .
Message 2 of 5 (439 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I don't watch anime, but that made me laugh! There are others with those 2 features Smiley Tongue

Anywho, I can't wait for the game, and I don't want some threads to be misleading to others Smiley Tongue 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 5 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Apr 28, 2014

hah

Message 4 of 5 (330 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 28, 2014

What is this even a reference to?  Can I get some context?

Message 5 of 5 (245 Views)
0 Likes