Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012
I'd prefer Big Boss.... But hell ya I want snake in.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 41 of 489 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012

littlejcr wrote:
I'd prefer Big Boss.... But hell ya I want snake in.

Either works, let's try to get at least one of them.  Although Big Boss has the most likely chance of getting in because of his new game.

Message 42 of 489 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2012
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012

BIG BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 43 of 489 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012

yeah i honestly think naked snake has the biggest chance of making it in due to his new game coming out, the fact that solid snake was in brawl, and the fact that kojima doesn't like the idea of solid snake and raiden competing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 489 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

yeah i honestly think naked snake has the biggest chance of making it in due to his new game coming out, the fact that solid snake was in brawl, and the fact that kojima doesn't like the idea of solid snake and raiden competing


When was that ever said?  There's an entire secret video in MGS3: Subsistence devoted to Snake and Raiden competing for the lead role in MGS4

Message 45 of 489 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

yeah i honestly think naked snake has the biggest chance of making it in due to his new game coming out, the fact that solid snake was in brawl, and the fact that kojima doesn't like the idea of solid snake and raiden competing


When was that ever said?  There's an entire secret video in MGS3: Subsistence devoted to Snake and Raiden competing for the lead role in MGS4


i remember reading a long time ago that he doesn't like them being compared to one another.  He likes them better as equals working together

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 46 of 489 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

yeah i honestly think naked snake has the biggest chance of making it in due to his new game coming out, the fact that solid snake was in brawl, and the fact that kojima doesn't like the idea of solid snake and raiden competing


When was that ever said?  There's an entire secret video in MGS3: Subsistence devoted to Snake and Raiden competing for the lead role in MGS4


i remember reading a long time ago that he doesn't like them being compared to one another.  He likes them better as equals working together


I guess that makes sense.  They work together in every game in which they appear together

Message 47 of 489 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

yeah i honestly think naked snake has the biggest chance of making it in due to his new game coming out, the fact that solid snake was in brawl, and the fact that kojima doesn't like the idea of solid snake and raiden competing


When was that ever said?  There's an entire secret video in MGS3: Subsistence devoted to Snake and Raiden competing for the lead role in MGS4


i remember reading a long time ago that he doesn't like them being compared to one another.  He likes them better as equals working together


I guess that makes sense.  They work together in every game in which they appear together


granted, i'm sure he wouldn't mind too much if they're competing in a non-serious party brawler like this but its something to consider

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 48 of 489 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012
He never said he didnt want Raiden. It was said that they were mad about the way things were handeled, and that he was leaked because they had something big planned for his announcement.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 49 of 489 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9894 posts
 

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 17, 2012
It's a no from me. We already have Raiden, do we really need 2 Metal Gear characters? I'm happy with Raiden, he makes more sense. Snake would feel tacked on. Besides I like that PASBR has one character per franchise. (With the exception of Evil Cole)

I'd rather see Gabe Logan from Syphon Filter, he could probably play like Snake would. And I don't want people saying I'm Anti-Snake. I love Snake, but I just don't feel like Snake is needed in this game.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 50 of 489 (156 Views)