Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Let's let Superbot know that we want Snake!

Dec 23, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:
Superbot knows who we want. Like Omar said, if they've been on a Playstation platform, they've been considered for the game.

Doesnt mean we should give up Smiley Tongue

Give up on what? Informing them of what they already know...?

"Boss...you were right. It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others and believing in your own..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 361 of 489 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Smiley Surprised
Message 362 of 489 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Big boss looks like he enjoys tea.  i don't know why i think that

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 363 of 489 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
60 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

Cloud snake crash and sypro repeat after me!!! Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro Cloud snake crash and sypro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Message 364 of 489 (47 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

I don't want Snake though... there are way more deserving people out there

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

I don't really want snake, i was honestly pretty upset they added evil and good Cole, they should limit the characters 1 per game because of the large amount of Playstation games currently out (i find it really stupid that they didn't make Hero and a LocoRoco blob as a character as well (considering they have levels/items in the game)), also I don't really think they need another gun-guy, if he were added I'm pretty sure he'd have a mix of Radec's and Drake's moves (which would be really annoying)

(I'm actually happier that Raiden was added in, he is way more bad@$$ than snake, snake couldn't kill any of those little metal gears, then Raiden saved the day, so I'm pretty sure snake would get destroyed by everyone (considering they already stand a fighting stance against Raiden)))

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 365 of 489 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: I don't want Snake though... there are way more deserving people out there

Dec 24, 2012

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

I don't really want snake, i was honestly pretty upset they added evil and good Cole, they should limit the characters 1 per game because of the large amount of Playstation games currently out (i find it really stupid that they didn't make Hero and a LocoRoco blob as a character as well (considering they have levels/items in the game)), also I don't really think they need another gun-guy, if he were added I'm pretty sure he'd have a mix of Radec's and Drake's moves (which would be really annoying)

(I'm actually happier that Raiden was added in, he is way more bad@$$ than snake, snake couldn't kill any of those little metal gears, then Raiden saved the day, so I'm pretty sure snake would get destroyed by everyone (considering they already stand a fighting stance against Raiden)))

someone made a big boss moveset a while ago and i believe it only had one gun move in the entire thing.  it was really unique

Message 366 of 489 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 24, 2012
still, there are way too many possibilities for new characters for them to add 2 people from the same game, honestly id rather have Gex than snake or big boss, and Gex sucks (his games were really bad too, he never did what you wanted him to do and the camera was always in the way)
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 367 of 489 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 24, 2012

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:
still, there are way too many possibilities for new characters for them to add 2 people from the same game, honestly id rather have Gex than snake or big boss, and Gex sucks (his games were really bad too, he never did what you wanted him to do and the camera was always in the way)

in my mind, i feel snake really does deserve it very much so i'm hoping he shows up

Message 368 of 489 (90 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 24, 2012

And he was in smash bros, so i dont think Nintendo is going to let playstation get him, he'd probably be very costly, but games that were made on Playstation on the other hand, they would cost much less to add in (like Abe, The King of All Cosmos, Ari and Stan, Spyro, Crash, and etc who are all strong Playstation influences)

Message 369 of 489 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Almost 40 pages guys.
Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 370 of 489 (77 Views)
0 Likes