I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Re: Let's be realistic for a minute here... only the 3rd party selection is horrible

Oct 6, 2012
I'm sorry, is BioShock, Metal Gear, Tekken, and Devil May Cry not good enough for you? They're the best third-party choices. Well, Spyro and Crash...
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 11 of 40 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: Let's be realistic for a minute here... only the 3rd party selection is horrible

Oct 6, 2012

khknight wrote:

1st party selection is good, it could just use a few more. Like kat and wanderer, they are current top priority 1st part characters to put in the game, the only other 2 1st party characters i can think of is dart and tomba. 

Technically Tomba isn't first party, sony doesn't the IP i think.....

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 12 of 40 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Oh my god, We're back to this kind of **bleep** again?

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 13 of 40 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Oct 6, 2012

n0rmal94 wrote:

khknight wrote:

1st party selection is good, it could just use a few more. Like kat and wanderer, they are current top priority 1st part characters to put in the game, the only other 2 1st party characters i can think of is dart and tomba. 

Well help me out then, what other 1st party character can they add other than generic chimara 1,2,3 and 4? A demon's souls character maybe? Sony does own demon souls according ign. maybe they can add false king alant.

Message 14 of 40 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Oh, and we can't forget about Square-Enix. That's gonna be a thing soon.
Message 15 of 40 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 6, 2012

khknight wrote:

n0rmal94 wrote:

khknight wrote:

Well help me out then, what other 1st party character can they add other than generic chimara 1,2,3 and 4? A demon's souls character maybe? Sony does own demon souls according ign. maybe they can add false king alant.

Well a Dark Cloud (Level 5 Developer needs on) rep is one, Wild Arms also, well most i can think of is rpgs :/

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 16 of 40 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

When it comes to 3rd parties, you got two that make sense, one that is from the right series but not the right character, and the 4th one that just makes you wonder... why?

Ok so who is who now? Assuming those two are your talking about are Raiden and Big Daddy, Next I guess its Hihachi and the last refering to Dante? 

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 17 of 40 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Oct 6, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
Oh god, this guy. If you don't think that Tekken, Metal Gear, Bioshock, and Devil May Cry are good third party choices, then you are an **bleep**.

You didn't read my post, apparently. I said that out of the 4 3rd party characters, two of them were APPROPRIATE(Heihachi & Dante), one was from the right series but isn't the character fans wanted(Raiden), and Big Daddy who isn't associated with PlayStation.

The problem is more that it's lacking, than anything else.

Message 18 of 40 (116 Views)
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 6, 2012
So how isn't Metal Gear and Bioshock not fitting? Bioshock's getting a Vita game in the near future, and Metal Gear has always been a series associated with playstation.
Message 19 of 40 (104 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Metal Gear Solid is a suitable fit for a PlayStation All-Stars game. Bioshock debut on the Xbox, and was a timed exclusive on said platform for a year. As a result, most gamers associate Bioshock with Xbox. No amount of moneyhatting is going to change that.

Message 20 of 40 (92 Views)
0 Likes