Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Re: Let's be realistic for a minute here... only the 3rd party selection is horrible

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

First party IPs are usually owned by Sony/Nin/MS.
Third party IPs are owned by other companies Like Sega, Squeenix, Capcom, ect.

Since Okami is owned by Capcom, It's third party. Those first two years meant it was only third party exclusive for PS2 until the Wii port and then Okami-den to DS.

Message 31 of 40 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: Let's be realistic for a minute here... only the 3rd party selection is horrible

Oct 6, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:
Third party IPs are owned by other companies.

Since Okami is owned by Capcom, It's third party. Those first two years meant it was only third party exclusive for PS2 until the Wii port and then Okami-den to DS.

okay, thank you for clearing that up for me. Amaterasu still deserves a spot though, for those few years of being an exclusive. Plus it being awesome in every aspect.

Photobucket
Message 32 of 40 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 6, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:
Third party IPs are owned by other companies.

okay, thank you for clearing that up for me. Amaterasu still deserves a spot though, for those few years of being an exclusive. Plus it being awesome in every aspect.

I'm usually all for characters that started on Sony consoles and their return after a few years on other consoles like Sora. Especially if they have something going for them in the future.Like, lets say, an HD collection/game.

Message 33 of 40 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Ha ha... no. Okami is a Zelda rip-off that overstays its welcome.

Considering I've played the game, and am an avid Zelda fan, I feel my opinion is correct.

Message 34 of 40 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Considering I've played the game, and am an avid Zelda fan, I feel my opinion is correct.

LOL the irony.

Message 35 of 40 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Re: So the f*ck what? They put ing Big Daddy because he's awe...

Oct 6, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Metal Gear Solid is a suitable fit for a PlayStation All-Stars game. Bioshock debut on the Xbox, and was a timed exclusive on said platform for a year. As a result, most gamers associate Bioshock with Xbox. No amount of moneyhatting is going to change that.

So the f*ck what? They put ing Big Daddy because he's awesome. And after getting a chance to play as him, they're right. He is awesome! 

Big Daddy is amazing, havent go to play him yet but i think he will be my main

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 36 of 40 (67 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Considering I've played the game, and am an avid Zelda fan, I feel my opinion is corret

It is like PSAS in some ways. It borrows from that which came before, and brought in new elements. Its also similar in that It beats the thing that came before it.

Photobucket
Message 37 of 40 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Oct 6, 2012

uhh, because Big Daddy is **bleep** AMAZING? clearly you never played all of Bioshock 1 to think he doesnt belong here.

Message 38 of 40 (50 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Oh, and hey you obvious Nintendo fanboy

Photobucket
Message 39 of 40 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 12, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

LOL the irony.

Haha, xD

Photobucket
Message 40 of 40 (27 Views)
0 Likes