Spread the word! Record some matches!

Let's make this happen!
Message 22 of 85 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Let's Help Connecticut Shooting Victims

Dec 16, 2012

Wish I new about this earlier... http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrbPyUrALOA4wEQhNHD4RPYpjuWu9JUXY
Oh, well, guess I'll make some more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 23 of 85 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Dec 16, 2012
AWESOME!

Just try to get some FULL matches okay? Like a 3 stock 1v1 or a big FFA match online. I need lots of content that can last a while!
Message 24 of 85 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 16, 2012

We can just keep this thread alive until we figure out what to do.

What we could do is make a page with links to active livestreams and links to recorded videos. Vita players could utilise the Nico Nico application to stream their Vita play live. I heard it's avaliable in North America, which would explain why I haven't found it.

I've been searching for a way to record Vita gameplay properly, possibly through a computer.

In the meantime I suggest everyone record their gameplay and maybe use some of the best footage (not all) in a composited promo piece before the actual even takes place. That way you can get people excited and once it starts they can watch the most intense matches that have already been played as well as watch the livestream for current matches.

You could post those videos here so everyone could "like" it and bring it to the top of the search results.

Do not at this point start promoting it out of the site as you do not want the interest to fade before it's ready. Do it only when you have something to offer so that you can begin at the height of interest which will ensure that the maximum amount of people know about it and care about it.

Message 25 of 85 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

I don't like the idea of basic matches. Think about it, if we all made a bunch of funny/silly PSASBR videos, (Similar to my "Kitties Got Wet?" video) we could chain them all together then livestream them at once. Less action, more comedy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 26 of 85 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

I agree with Strife. Comedy will win more people over who don't play the game.

What-is-Nathan-Drake.gif

COMEDY!

Message 27 of 85 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Comedy might not be appropriate for the event we're trying to help though. Let's not forget that. And I won't pop out anything outside the site until things are ready to go.
Message 28 of 85 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Comedy might not be appropriate for the event we're trying to help though. Let's not forget that. And I won't pop out anything outside the site until things are ready to go.

But...violence is?

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 29 of 85 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Dec 16, 2012
I never said this was perfect, but with comedy people might think we are trying to make light of a tragedy.

At least with the matches we have the gameplay fair and simple. A fighting game isn't perfect for this, but do you see any other gamers trying this with other games?

A game we can get a lot of player playing together in would be great.
Message 30 of 85 (62 Views)
0 Likes