Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Re: A Cool Idea

Dec 18, 2012

My main problem is that these people will rake in a year's salary for losing their child. It does not seem right just throwing money at a mental problem, hoping it will be better. It does not work that way. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 81 of 85 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 18, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

My main problem is that these people will rake in a year's salary for losing their child. It does not seem right just throwing money at a mental problem, hoping it will be better. It does not work that way. 

While your point is clear. I don't think just not doing this will help.

You think they could raise enough to cover therapy costs while the excess goes to a charity that helps people in 3rd world nations?

Message 82 of 85 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Dec 18, 2012

DoctorSprocket wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

While your point is clear. I don't think just not doing this will help.

You think they could raise enough to cover therapy costs while the excess goes to a charity that helps people in 3rd world nations?

No. I said that people in the 3rd world need more money than these people. Starving people need money. People without good water or medicine need money. People who just lost their child to a brutal murder need uplifting. The people here do not have a monetary problem. This is a mental/spiritual problem that can only be fixed through therapy and helping the individual in meaningful ways. Money cannot mend these hearts.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 83 of 85 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: Let's Help Connecticut Shooting Victims

Dec 18, 2012

I can't record, but I wouldn't mind participating in some matches with people who can record to show support. Lol.

Better than nothing.

Message 84 of 85 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Re: Let's Help Connecticut Shooting Victims

Dec 18, 2012
Well an update; still NO answer from Super Bot. Smiley Sad
Message 85 of 85 (37 Views)
0 Likes