Oct 06 2012
By: EliteVega Monster Hunter 31 posts

Let me make things clear

[ Edited ]
10 replies 205 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

I have been watching this place for awhile now since All stars came up and I want to point out why people are disappoineted unless you didn't get the other thread about this.

It's not because some of us are "Haters" or "spoiled" (we are buying they're game afterall).It's because some of us know about Playstation history maybe more or less than others.I wanted to see more about Sony not just Crash I would understand if he wasn't going to be in it.I mean Bioshock?I love Bioshock but him over other 3rd party characteres that are more know in Playstation?

Some of us want this to be more about Sony and have characters that make us GO WOW IT'S SIR DAN AND SPIKE! Let's face it Jak,Ratchet and Sly are obvious choices(they even started out with stages of them) along with Cole since he was in SFxT and Nathan drake.The point is yes the game looks great,yes they spent plenty of time on it, but when comes to fan service is a bit meh.I still might get this game day one that doesn't mean I'm still disappointed or like the roster size it's what they picked.

It has potential and I want to see it's full potentail not wait 4 or 2 years for a sequel.Just cause I'm disappointed doesn't label me as a "Hater" or "Spoiled" Would I still be getting it and dropping 60$ on it if that was the case?

TL;DR Disappointment doesn't equal hate or been spoiled for something you are going to buy.It's not about the roster it's the choices for something about Playstation it could have been much better and more hyped.

Message 1 of 11 (205 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: Let me make things clear

Oct 6, 2012

Yakuza isn't third party

Photobucket
Message 2 of 11 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 6, 2012

woops xD thanks for saying that

Message 3 of 11 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Yakuza isn't third party

Yeah it is, Its a 3rd party exclusive

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 4 of 11 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Yakuza isn't third party

Isn't Yakuza published by Sega? That would make it 3rd party, no?

Message 5 of 11 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Regardless if Yakuza is 3rd party or not it's still PS exclusive (To my knowledge) the point is they're could have been better surprising choices for this.

Message 6 of 11 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 6, 2012

It's still a Playstation Exclusive since the PS2

Photobucket
Message 7 of 11 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
436 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Is the other thread mine? :smileyvery-happy: that aside, my exact points. I agree with you completely and grant you kudos, my fellow PlayStation gamer.
Message 8 of 11 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Oct 6, 2012

EliteVega wrote:

Regardless if Yakuza is 3rd party or not it's still PS exclusive (To my knowledge) the point is they're could have been better surprising choices for this.

I agree.

Message 9 of 11 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Kudos to you, you're disappointed with some aspects, yet you aren't making a "DONE CANCELLED MY PRE-ORDER TO MAKE SOME SORT OF STATEMENT" thread. You are one of the few with reason, which is very admirable.
PSASBR wishlist: Kat (CHECK), Chimera, Cloud, Isaac Clarke (CHECK), Chell, Scorpion, Nightmare, Ryu.
Message 10 of 11 (107 Views)
0 Likes