Reply
Jul 30 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts
Offline

Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

[ Edited ]
23 replies 225 views Edited Jul 30, 2012

If anyone wants, I can try my best to come up with the most-likely probable answer to any question asked in any interview to SuperBot, where they end up saying things like "No Comment"
such as:

"Will X be in this game?"

 

I'm good with facial expressions; very good, and I can tell when somebody's lying, it's a pretty natural gift. 

But they can't be questions like, "How many characters will there be?". I cannot psychicly know a fixed number or anything like that.

I'm not psychic by any means, I'm just very intuitive and am very good at reading people based on body language.

Thanks. Have a go! 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 24 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
595 posts
 

Re: Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

Jul 30, 2012

You may be good at reading facial expressions but Omar Kendell is a different story. He is like a rock jk.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos


.
.
Message 2 of 24 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

Jul 30, 2012

You would make a sepperate thread about this Smiley Happy But yeah do what it takes. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 3 of 24 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

Jul 30, 2012

oh yeah was Chan lying at comicon yes or no. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 4 of 24 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
595 posts
 

Re: Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

Jul 30, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

oh yeah was Chan lying at comicon yes or no. 


Oh, thats a good one.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos


.
.
Message 5 of 24 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

Jul 30, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

You may be good at reading facial expressions but Omar Kendell is a different story. He is like a rock jk.


Don't be a downer. 
I tried before and got some information from him. Just let me try. I'm trying to be kind here 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 6 of 24 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

Jul 30, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

oh yeah was Chan lying at comicon yes or no. 


Oh, thats a good one.


I'm going to need a video

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 7 of 24 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
595 posts
 

Re: Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

Jul 30, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

fontbonne wrote:

You may be good at reading facial expressions but Omar Kendell is a different story. He is like a rock jk.


Don't be a downer. 
I tried before and got some information from him. Just let me try. I'm trying to be kind here 



Its obviously a joke. But if you think you can do it do it. Do you want us to try and provide videos and stuff?

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos


.
.
Message 8 of 24 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

Jul 30, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

fontbonne wrote:

You may be good at reading facial expressions but Omar Kendell is a different story. He is like a rock jk.


Don't be a downer. 
I tried before and got some information from him. Just let me try. I'm trying to be kind here 



Its obviously a joke. But if you think you can do it do it. Do you want us to try and provide videos and stuff?


What's a joke? Me? What I'm doing? Not really. I do research a lot on this. I mean, just like any other person who's good with detail, they can't always produce an 100% accurate answer. But I can try my best! And yeah! That'd be goo!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 9 of 24 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Let me decode those 'No Comments' for you...

Jul 30, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

fontbonne wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

oh yeah was Chan lying at comicon yes or no. 


Oh, thats a good one.


I'm going to need a video


It's at about 47:50 in this video. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH2aLkf1rMY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 10 of 24 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes