Wastelander
889 posts

Re: Let a TRUE Squaresoft fan pick a FF char for you.

Dec 5, 2012
Ok I would say cloud should be our ff rep for lots of reasons such as he is the most iconic character in ff no question. He will be a character for some kingdom hearts fans and ff fans cause clouds third outfit could be his kingdom hearts outfit or sora. He is the ff character best known on Playstation he was on psp ps1 kingdom hearts on ps2 he just hasn't been on ps3 or vita but that could change so why not now put him on every ps console. He is preferred most in ff fan base and Playstation fan base. His level 1 or 2 could summon barret or tifa. And he would play most unique out of any ff rep(except for the white haired guy but that's debatable)
Message 61 of 65 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 5, 2012

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 62 of 65 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Squall please.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 63 of 65 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

shadowtaman wrote:

LAWL GET THIS! SQUARESOFT ISSSSSSSSS ENIX! GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP.

insted of chalenging my thoughts, maybe you should think before you type, you made youself look like a **bleep**. i call it sqauresoft so i dont get compaired to KH fans who go online and write 2 hour conspiracy theorys on the next game to come.  Square enix fans just **bleep** me off, thats it. just like with this cloud **bleep**, cloud is AT LEAST the worst character EVER. hes overhyped because pre-pubesent little boys want to fell dark and edgy and that, any character with some giant **bleep** sword and is emo, IS THE MOST AWSOME CHARACTER IN ANY STORY LINE! for real?

You can call me whatever you want, but after Hironobu Sakaguchi left and Square and Enix joined forces it just wasn't the same company anymore.
Ever played Lost Odyssey?
Now that's a good "Final Fantasy"!

Cloud is a great character (in the original FFVII, not in any sequel, and his attitude in Dissidia pisses even me off), because he goes through so much **bleep** and still manages to change from a cold, snarky mercenary to a reserved, determined leader. That's character developement.

But if it hasn't to be Cloud, I'd also love to see RedXIII in action. Smiley Happy

And please take note, that this all is just my opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

I liked Cloud 14 years ago, and I'm not going to change my mind just because the Internet decided that he sucks.

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Message 64 of 65 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7970 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Forgive me for feeding the troll...

Despite your nonsensical hatred for "Square Enix fanboys," you seem to have a great love for a lot of Squenix titles. I mean, in your OP you praise the likes of FF XII and XIII. Yeah, pure retro Squaresoft titles right there. You have to realize that Squaresoft IS Square Enix now. If you like them, you belong to the same fanbase as the KH fans whom you apparently hate for no reason.

On Cloud- I hate him as a character. I also realize that he is probably the best FF rep in terms of PS history. I've gone on record MONTHS ago saying that I would prefer a less polarizing, hands-down fan favorite like Vivi, but Cloud was a huge part of the average PS RPG fan's experience and introduced a whole generation to the world of JRPGs.

A moogle or chocobo wouldn't make sense as a character, either. A mascot? Definitely. But in most of the FF titles they don't play enough of a role to even develop a worthwhile moveset that would provide an accurate representation of the games they originated from.

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 65 of 65 (98 Views)