Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Let a TRUE Squaresoft fan pick a FF char for you.

Dec 5, 2012
They really would have. Lol xD
Message 51 of 65 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
They really would have. Lol xD

Is that why some people hold FFX so close to them? It helped them get through puberty? I guess that makes sense, now... http://youtu.be/GY7sMsgyuJw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 52 of 65 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Yeah lol
Message 53 of 65 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 5, 2012

My favourite main character from FinalFantasy is a close one.....its between Zidane Tribal and Tidus.

but FinalFantasy has other amazing characters like Auron,Vivi,Tifa and also the villains like Sephiroth and Kuja.

But i do think Cloud should be the one they put in and i don't like him as a character.

or Squall

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 54 of 65 (68 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 5, 2012

RedWaltz79 wrote:

As someone who has played FF games, since the first one came out in the 80's, I would choose...

Vivi

VIvi... he represents what Final Fantasy was from the beginning... and was a homage to all us OG FF fans.  Best character.  Not emo, not ridiculous looking, not an androgynous male that looks like a woman, not an anime cliche.... it will never happen.

i vote for this

Play For Fun!
Message 55 of 65 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Wow, I was prepared to write a lot for this, but I red all the comments and now I don't really want to anymore.^^°

But my 2 Cents:

He/she/it calls himself a true Squaresoft Fan and only mentiones Square Enix games... Don't ever dare to call yourself that again!

And do you know in how many other games Balthier appeared?

That had to be said.

Now I really don't get all the hate FFVII gets over the last years, to each their own I guess, but I think as much should be clear for everyone who has a brain:

FFVII helped Sony sell their then new console A LOT in the early days.
FFVII opened the market for JRPGs in the west.

Don't you ever forget that! *waves with old-man-crutches*

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Message 56 of 65 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Dec 5, 2012

men, i never played a FF game on my life..its obvius thats have a lot of characters..

but when someone speak about FF i think on Cloud...

i think he is one of the most iconics..also for appear in "the called" the best FF..

Message 57 of 65 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
439 posts

Dec 5, 2012

LAWL GET THIS! SQUARESOFT ISSSSSSSSS ENIX! GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP.

insted of chalenging my thoughts, maybe you should think before you type, you made youself look like a **bleep**. i call it sqauresoft so i dont get compaired to KH fans who go online and write 2 hour conspiracy theorys on the next game to come.  Square enix fans just **bleep** me off, thats it. just like with this cloud **bleep**, cloud is AT LEAST the worst character EVER. hes overhyped because pre-pubesent little boys want to fell dark and edgy and that, any character with some giant **bleep** sword and is emo, IS THE MOST AWSOME CHARACTER IN ANY STORY LINE! for real?

WORLD RECORD FOR ALL STARS HELD BY SHADOWTAMAN @ 23:21.05
DATE - 11/16/13 RULED BY SRL.

WORLD RECORD FOR TRIAL% ON ALL-STARS AT 1:20:12

WORLD RECORD FOR 0 CYCLE ROXAS AT 1:04!
http://www.twitch.tv/mybrothersco/c/3651281

SPEEDRUNSLIVE.COM!!!!! - GO HERE TO WATCH OTHERS SPEED RUN, SRL IS A SUPPORTER FOR PLAY-STATION ALL STARS WOOOO!

Twitch.tv/mybrothersco - my live stream for all stars, and melee!
Message 58 of 65 (47 Views)
Sackboy
561 posts

Dec 5, 2012

shadowtaman wrote:

LAWL GET THIS! SQUARESOFT ISSSSSSSSS ENIX! GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP.

insted of chalenging my thoughts, maybe you should think before you type, you made youself look like a **bleep**. i call it sqauresoft so i dont get compaired to KH fans who go online and write 2 hour conspiracy theorys on the next game to come.  Square enix fans just **bleep** me off, thats it. just like with this cloud **bleep**, cloud is AT LEAST the worst character EVER. hes overhyped because pre-pubesent little boys want to fell dark and edgy and that, any character with some giant **bleep** sword and is emo, IS THE MOST AWSOME CHARACTER IN ANY STORY LINE! for real?

LOL thanks! I said the same thing bout Cloud been emo and someone raged over it lmao

Message 59 of 65 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I will just leave this here

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 60 of 65 (39 Views)
0 Likes