Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Let a TRUE Squaresoft fan pick a FF char for you.

Dec 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

JesseCasco wrote:

shadowtaman wrote:
uhhhhhh lol, really? your saying final fantasy 7 is the most sold? lol im sorry but final fantasy 3 is the most sold. but i guess thats true due to that you probably say "sqaure-enix" like a casual bandwagon fan.

On a PS console, **bleep**. I'm not talking about NES games here.

I believe FF3 has been on a playstation console good sir!

I forget that that's supposed to be VI in the US. So that premiered on the SNES. Either way. VII sold much better. 10.35 million. Much higher than VI.

not saying it didnt lol, but i still personally feel it should be a newer FF character, im fine with someone from FFX because of the hd version coming out, just square is trying to break people away from being dependent on FF7 so much and dlc with cloud would just reset the progress Smiley Tongue just my two cents xD

As long as it isn't Titus from X, worst character ever.

Message 21 of 65 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Well yeah, it's not in Square-Enix's best interest to dip into Cloud's well again. But it's what the fans want. That, or Lightning.
Message 22 of 65 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I bet a lot of ppl will be mad at this game if they dont put it in.... sincerely i dont give a **** i mean its not the end of the world, and sure FF7 might have sold a lot but at the end its SE decision so they will do whatever they want and honestly i think they could choose Lightning just for the "Promoting new game" standarpoint. So dont get so exited bout Cloud really.... u might just get dissapointed

Message 23 of 65 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:
Well yeah, it's not in Square-Enix's best interest to dip into Cloud's well again. But it's what the fans want. That, or Lightning.

^This, it's business logic for giving you the business.

Message 24 of 65 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 5, 2012

JesseCasco wrote:

id choose lightning, i like cloud and all i just feel it wouldnt be the best for everybody to have him in. though we do need more ps2/ps1 characters

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 25 of 65 (142 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Again with Lightning being chosen to promote her new game (which is going to not get as many sales as FFVII obviously)!!! If thats the case then they could chose Noctis to bring back hype to a game that looks awesome but has not surfaced yet (still think he is a wanabe Sasuke XD). So by your logic, they could promote either game.
Message 26 of 65 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

As someone who has played FF games, since the first one came out in the 80's, I would choose...

Vivi

VIvi... he represents what Final Fantasy was from the beginning... and was a homage to all us OG FF fans.  Best character.  Not emo, not ridiculous looking, not an androgynous male that looks like a woman, not an anime cliche.... it will never happen.

Message 27 of 65 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 5, 2012

RedWaltz79 wrote:

As someone who has played FF games, since the first one came out in the 80's, I would choose...

Vivi

VIvi... he represents what Final Fantasy was from the beginning... and was a homage to all us OG FF fans.  Best character.  Not emo, not ridiculous looking, not an androgynous male that looks like a woman, not an anime cliche.... it will never happen.

im probably one of he few that wouldnt mind him at all, i agree with everything you just said.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 28 of 65 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
439 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I WOULD LOVE MOTHA **bleep** VIVI! OMG IDK WHY OR HOW I COULD MISS THAT!
WORLD RECORD FOR ALL STARS HELD BY SHADOWTAMAN @ 23:21.05
DATE - 11/16/13 RULED BY SRL.

WORLD RECORD FOR TRIAL% ON ALL-STARS AT 1:20:12

WORLD RECORD FOR 0 CYCLE ROXAS AT 1:04!
http://www.twitch.tv/mybrothersco/c/3651281

SPEEDRUNSLIVE.COM!!!!! - GO HERE TO WATCH OTHERS SPEED RUN, SRL IS A SUPPORTER FOR PLAY-STATION ALL STARS WOOOO!

Twitch.tv/mybrothersco - my live stream for all stars, and melee!
Message 29 of 65 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:
Again with Lightning being chosen to promote her new game (which is going to not get as many sales as FFVII obviously)!!! If thats the case then they could chose Noctis to bring back hype to a game that looks awesome but has not surfaced yet (still think he is a wanabe Sasuke XD). So by your logic, they could promote either game.

Not really, LR: FF13 is set for release some time during the middle of 2013.  Where FF Versus 13 isn't set for release until early 2014.  Keeping up that hype until 2014 would be extremely difficult.

Message 30 of 65 (113 Views)
0 Likes