Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Let PSASBR have unlockable characters!

Aug 15, 2012
I hope they leave some characters secret kuz it would be amazing to unlock them
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 41 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Aug 15, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
how can we tranin if they dont opened in single you pro?
rock band all gameplay is simppe just press button

PayPay... I've had just about enough of you.  All you do i just degrade anyone who has a different opinion from you.

Firstly, I am not even sure what the **bleep** you're trying to say in this post. I'm understanding you are trying to say how can people train as a character if they aren't unlocked in single player. (why am I being called a pro?)

Secondly, Rock band gameplay is not that simple.... There are 4 different ways to play, singing, playing keys, busting out the beats, and struming/fretting.. Does that sound like "just press button"   Nope.

Please give others the time of day.  Instead of being a **bleep** to everyone.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 41 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Aug 15, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:
I agree. To me that's one of the most thrilling parts about a fighting game. You beat arcade mode, and then your screen suddenly goes black. Then the words "A new challenger has appeared" shows up with a darkened figure in the background. Then you fight, beat, and unlock this mysterious person! If we're not unlocking characters in arcade mode, what's my incentive to beat it? Costumes? Stages? Those are nice, but they can't compare to actual characters I can fight with.
I share the same feeling. I hope SB includes unlockable characters.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 41 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Aug 15, 2012

i want unlockable characters,it just adds to the fun factor which this game needs because my hype is now at a 2/10

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 41 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Aug 15, 2012

To be honest this game without unlockable charercters kinda loses it's UMPH factor. Sure trophies are cool but what really motivates me to explore every inch of a game is unlockable content and unlockable charecters are the El Dorado of all unlockables.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 41 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Didn't Paul gale confirm unlockable characters? What should we believe??
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 41 (104 Views)
I Only Post Everything
831 posts

Aug 15, 2012

UltiMace101 wrote:
Didn't Paul gale confirm unlockable characters? What should we believe??

This is what Paul Gale posted on NeoGAF when asked about this:

Poster: Well to his credit Omar himself talked about this a month ago and he said that they hadn't decided if roster is unlocked from the start or not. Seems like the guide had old info too. I guess the leak played a part in this decision too. Some of the characters might have been intended to be secret unlocks.

Paul Gale: Yeah, the most updated information that I had was that there would be characters to unlock. The choice now as it seems that all will be available from the start is something new to me. I'm not trying to mislead anyone, but some things change throughout a game's development and I don't contact my friend every day, hounding for new information. We'll see what happens.

Poster: Paul, we were told today in a comment on the PS Blog that characters would be all unlocked from the start. Do you know anything about this change? It was interesting because earlier you mentioned a mystery way to unlock characters that you made sound cool (if I remember correctly)

Paul Gale: Yeah, I don't know what's going to happen with the character select screen in terms of unlockable characters being a thing in the game or not.

http://neogaf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=486646&page=31

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 41 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I love earning characters.Having all of them from the start doesn't seem right.Unlocking characters on certain games like SSB,I felt like I was getting better at the game,instead of just being given all of the characters without doing anything.Just seems.....well.....dull.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 41 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Aug 15, 2012

why would you beleive someone that says no, of course its gonna be unlockable characters in the game, they lied

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I'd prefer unlockable characters, but I think I thought of a work-around for people who don't want to.

Just have a code you input to unlock them, OR you can unlock them yourself.
Unlokcing them yourself is fun, but I can see where some people wouldn't have time to, so this'd work well in their favor. 

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 41 (72 Views)
0 Likes