Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Legend of the Dragoon

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

yea but everyone has to remember, this game is an advertising game, superbot doesnt give a **bleep** about the playstation ALLSTAR characters. Why is nariko in there? she was just happened to be announced after her new game? coincidence, i think not. And they have all the NEW looks of characters none of the old ones. And if superbot cared about the fans of dante, dont you think they would have said SOMTHING about a old dante skin, just to keep everyone happy, but they dont. And they screw up classic must have ps cahracters *cough* sir dan*cough* They havent said anything about crash.spyro,cloud, dart, NOTHING about the ps mascots, or the allstars.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 36 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 24, 2012

You know, Sony had actually revealed that there was a sequel in development at one point, but it was cancelled for unknown reasons. And if Sony had considered it to be worthy enough for a sequel, having Dart pop up in the roster one day might not be that unlikely. Of course, this is just guessing, nothing concrete  =/

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 36 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I'm gonna go ahead and say something a lot of people won't like; but I almost think Dart should be in this game before a FF rep.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Final Fantasy, and many of the characters and games I liked WAY more than Dragoon and it's character roster; but something about Dart just seems more fitting.

His specials would be cool, he would be fun to play as, and the game really was a fantastic title.
I liked it better than Final Fantasy 8 & 10 so that's worth something I guess.

Not to mention it was a Playstation exclusive.

They probably won't do TOO MANY call backs to characters who are not really active anymore (Fortesque), but I think Dart would be a fun one.

In an ideal world we would get Dart and a FF rep (and every other character in conceivable imagination) but that's dreaming big.

I'm gonna be pumped no matter what the final roster winds up being.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 36 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Sep 24, 2012
i love Legend of Dragoon. Dart deserves to make it in this game!

ouyofo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 36 (168 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Sep 24, 2012

we need Dart he would mop the floor with cloud cloud aint nothn compared to Dart!! GOO TEAM DART!!

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 36 (154 Views)
I Only Post Everything
987 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Currently replaying LotD on my Vita, what a blast from the past! Reel in Dart!!
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 36 (151 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 24, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

I hate Legend of Dragoon. Utter mediocrity if you ask me.

I'm completely on the same page as the critics with this game, I don't know how everyone else isn't.

It's simple: people have their own opinions and their enjoyment of a game is based on their own experience with it, not that of others (read: reviewers/critics).  Critics tell me GTA is a 'Must Buy/Have'.  Played the GTA3s (3, VC, SA) and couldn't go more than 30-45 minutes without getting bored.  So sue me if I'm on a different page other than the one 'critics' are on.

I'm sorry, and don't take this the wrong way, this isn't directed at you personally, but whenever I see someone heaping praise on LoD, I just have to wonder if they have any critical faculties at all. I mean it's all well and good that everyone can have their opinion, but there's such thing as a weak opinion, idk whatever.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 36 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Still my favorite game after all these years.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 36 (132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

yea but everyone has to remember, this game is an advertising game, superbot doesnt give a **bleep** about the playstation ALLSTAR characters. Why is nariko in there? she was just happened to be announced after her new game? coincidence, i think not. And they have all the NEW looks of characters none of the old ones. And if superbot cared about the fans of dante, dont you think they would have said SOMTHING about a old dante skin, just to keep everyone happy, but they dont. And they screw up classic must have ps cahracters *cough* sir dan*cough* They havent said anything about crash.spyro,cloud, dart, NOTHING about the ps mascots, or the allstars.

You know what you need, Sniper? A hug. From an iron maiden.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 36 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

I hate Legend of Dragoon. Utter mediocrity if you ask me.

I'm completely on the same page as the critics with this game, I don't know how everyone else isn't.

It's simple: people have their own opinions and their enjoyment of a game is based on their own experience with it, not that of others (read: reviewers/critics).  Critics tell me GTA is a 'Must Buy/Have'.  Played the GTA3s (3, VC, SA) and couldn't go more than 30-45 minutes without getting bored.  So sue me if I'm on a different page other than the one 'critics' are on.

I'm sorry, and don't take this the wrong way, this isn't directed at you personally, but whenever I see someone heaping praise on LoD, I just have to wonder if they have any critical faculties at all. I mean it's all well and good that everyone can have their opinion, but there's such thing as a weak opinion, idk whatever.

Heaping praise?  I said I liked the game.  The game has it's faults (low inventory count of 32 items, voice acting is really rough, could use a few more side quests to expand on some areas of the story, etc.) but it's nowhere near as bad a game as you are making it out to me.  I think you made a thread in the past discussing the game and what people see in it.  Sounds personal :smileyindifferent:

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 36 (113 Views)