Reply
Nov 29 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts
Offline

Leave sackboy alone!!!!

27 replies 304 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

what did he ever do to you?! all hes ever done is help! he saved the world 5 times! (PSAS,LBP, LBP2, LBPK, and LBPV) and you guys just wanna throw him aside. im ashamed of you. you guys want to take a childs mind, and try to change it so its to your liking? Thats just wrong. I can't believe you would go against sackboy like this. Seriously, hes done more for the world than you have probably! Leave him alone, hes a great guy, hes no different than us. Hes just like us in everyway.



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 28 (304 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Leave sackboy alone!!!!

Nov 30, 2012

Lightning14.PNG

Message 2 of 28 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Leave sackboy alone!!!!

Nov 30, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Lightning14.PNG


who are you?! of course you would hide behind a clever little mask. show yourself!

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 3 of 28 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/06/2009
Offline
1868 posts
 

Re: Leave sackboy alone!!!!

Nov 30, 2012
Nope I can't take you serious you have to show your emotions in a different way then writting words. DO IT!!!
Message 4 of 28 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Leave sackboy alone!!!!

Nov 30, 2012

DannyX13 wrote:
Nope I can't take you serious you have to show your emotions in a different way then writting words. DO IT!!!

yeah! could you really hurt this little fella?!

 

Sackboy_2.png

 

yepp thats right. hes actually a dragon. and if you know anything in life, you would know that dragons always travel in packs. sackboy wont go down without a fight!

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 28 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Leave sackboy alone!!!!

Nov 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Lightning14.PNG


who are you?! of course you would hide behind a clever little mask. show yourself!

 


he's about to find out my secret identity Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 28 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Leave sackboy alone!!!!

Nov 30, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Lightning14.PNG


who are you?! of course you would hide behind a clever little mask. show yourself!

 


he's about to find out my secret identity Smiley Surprised


take off that mask! so i can figure out who you really are D:< you look very familar....if you are that dragonfire111 person so help me!!!! she/he has left me so many prank messages about my bud sackboy D:<

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 7 of 28 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/21/2012
Offline
327 posts
 

Re: Leave sackboy alone!!!!

Nov 30, 2012
The only reason we "hate" him is because is build makes it east to spam over and gaining AP with out even trying. I don't mind fighting 1 , but when your partner abandons you because he lost hope instantly and I am Raiden against not 1 , but 2 Sackboys, you can imagine I tried but after both of them easily getting level 3 and I only killed one 2ice and the other 1nce. I was pist, mark my words, if you fight to sackboys alone because of a coward partner, you will
Rage. That is why I dislike Sackboy. Oh, also about Sackboy saving the world. Try saveing the world like 20 times then saving a whole Universe and then too top it off save the Heavens and Hell by defeating a God thrice!!! Now call Sackboy who saved the "world" 5 times the best again. I just don't see it.
Message 8 of 28 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Leave sackboy alone!!!!

Nov 30, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Lightning14.PNG


who are you?! of course you would hide behind a clever little mask. show yourself!

 


he's about to find out my secret identity Smiley Surprised


take off that mask! so i can figure out who you really are D:< you look very familar....if you are that dragonfire111 person so help me!!!! she/he has left me so many prank messages about my bud sackboy D:<

 


-Thinks to myself that he's way off so I decide to go with it and lie-  yeah... that's definitely me Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 28 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Leave sackboy alone!!!!

Nov 30, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:
The only reason we "hate" him is because is build makes it east to spam over and gaining AP with out even trying. I don't mind fighting 1 , but when your partner abandons you because he lost hope instantly and I am Raiden against not 1 , but 2 Sackboys, you can imagine I tried but after both of them easily getting level 3 and I only killed one 2ice and the other 1nce. I was pist, mark my words, if you fight to sackboys alone because of a coward partner, you will
Rage. That is why I dislike Sackboy. Oh, also about Sackboy saving the world. Try saveing the world like 20 times then saving a whole Universe and then too top it off save the Heavens and Hell by defeating a God thrice!!! Now call Sackboy who saved the "world" 5 times the best again. I just don't see it.

i dont even know who you were talking about at the bottom there. and hes not hard to beat, ive lost twice against sackboy, won many many more times.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 10 of 28 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes