Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Least Favorite characters of all time

Oct 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

are you crazy the paddle from pong was awesome it was the most developed character of all time, and you call yourself  a gamer, EXPOSED EXPOSED


i guess everybody has their own opinions, personally i found the voice acting really bad too "bleep bloop" what are those words even supposed to be?

 


it was telling  us its life story, how could you not understand, heres what happened:  

 

Long ago the two paddles were one then out of nowhere an evil sorceror cut the paddle in two now both halves have to fight to the death for eternity

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 31 of 35 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
93 posts
 

Re: Least Favorite characters of all time

Oct 10, 2012
Not sure if anyone here played the killzone games, but rico is a d0uche
Message 32 of 35 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Least Favorite characters of all time

Oct 10, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

are you crazy the paddle from pong was awesome it was the most developed character of all time, and you call yourself  a gamer, EXPOSED EXPOSED


i guess everybody has their own opinions, personally i found the voice acting really bad too "bleep bloop" what are those words even supposed to be?

 


it was telling  us its life story, how could you not understand, heres what happened:  

 

Long ago the two paddles were one then out of nowhere an evil sorceror cut the paddle in two now both halves have to fight to the death for eternity


huge plothole in that. It only takes a few minutes, thats not really eternity :smileysurprised:

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 33 of 35 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Least Favorite characters of all time

Oct 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

are you crazy the paddle from pong was awesome it was the most developed character of all time, and you call yourself  a gamer, EXPOSED EXPOSED


i guess everybody has their own opinions, personally i found the voice acting really bad too "bleep bloop" what are those words even supposed to be?

 


it was telling  us its life story, how could you not understand, heres what happened:  

 

Long ago the two paddles were one then out of nowhere an evil sorceror cut the paddle in two now both halves have to fight to the death for eternity


huge plothole in that. It only takes a few minutes, thats not really eternity :smileysurprised:

 


OH DAM, THE CREATORS F'd UP:smileysurprised: XD

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 34 of 35 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Least Favorite characters of all time

Oct 10, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

are you crazy the paddle from pong was awesome it was the most developed character of all time, and you call yourself  a gamer, EXPOSED EXPOSED


i guess everybody has their own opinions, personally i found the voice acting really bad too "bleep bloop" what are those words even supposed to be?

 


it was telling  us its life story, how could you not understand, heres what happened:  

 

Long ago the two paddles were one then out of nowhere an evil sorceror cut the paddle in two now both halves have to fight to the death for eternity


huge plothole in that. It only takes a few minutes, thats not really eternity :smileysurprised:

 


OH DAM, THE CREATORS F'd UP:smileysurprised: XD


yeah someone should probably fire them, make a sequel thats better in every way, im thinking guns. guns make everything better.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 35 of 35 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes