Highlighted
Jul 30 2012
By: boboMELOSHE Survivor 2388 posts

Leaked info is not indicative of everything that will be in the game

7 replies 170 views Edited Jul 30, 2012

To everybody worried that the leaked characters are the entire roster than think again. A lot of info is missing from the leaked beta files, including Big Daddy. What this means is that not everything included in the game has been revealed. There is still hope for some of your favorite characters to make it in the game. I personally am very happy if this turns out to be the final roster but I dont believe it is. 

Not only was it missing Big Daddy in the character files but it is also missing a number of characters that make cameo appearances in the game (known as `minions` in the beta files); thes include Samos, Bentley and Chop Chop master Onion. 

Message 1 of 8 (170 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Re: Leaked info is not indicative of everything that will be in the game

Jul 30, 2012

been waiting for some one to point this out. There are at least 3 un-announced/leaked charecters out there. one from the paul gale hint, another who is supposed to rep enix and RPGs and one that fits into the superbot picture.

Message 2 of 8 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 30, 2012
Even if they were the part of the roster, there are still more spots open Smiley Wink 20=/=20+
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 8 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 30, 2012
exactly Smiley Happy I think we still have atleast 4 to 6 more characters to be revealed. Still believe Kat is one of them
Message 4 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Jul 30, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

To everybody worried that the leaked characters are the entire roster than think again. A lot of info is missing from the leaked beta files, including Big Daddy. What this means is that not everything included in the game has been revealed. There is still hope for some of your favorite characters to make it in the game. I personally am very happy if this turns out to be the final roster but I dont believe it is. 

Not only was it missing Big Daddy in the character files but it is also missing a number of characters that make cameo appearances in the game (known as `minions` in the beta files); thes include Samos, Bentley and Chop Chop master Onion. 

Exactly, I have to agree. Because with that list who would be the last boss?

Message 5 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Agreed. They still need to get crash in here yet Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 8 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 30, 2012

DZORMAGEN wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

The actual files were leaked though.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 7 of 8 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 30, 2012

DZORMAGEN wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:

Maybe Evil Cole Smiley Tongue lol jokes, but yea I still dont see a character that is `final boss` worthy. But that is assuming that the final boss would be playable. They could go the route of SSBB and make the end boss just the end boss.

Message 8 of 8 (61 Views)
0 Likes