Dec 28 2012
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1311 posts

Leaderboards SCREWED UP!

[ Edited ]
28 replies 537 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

Hey guys it's me, metlgearsolid200. I was on top of the leaderboards in All-stars FFA. My black Belt was at 930 and guess what? It is now at 81 and I'm 49th in the world. THIs happened after ONE match. Now the guy who is on Top was at 2,000 in the world and magically got up to 1st and this guy so happens to be on my friends list.  WHY does this happen? And HOW does this happen. Literally HOURs of play time was thrown away in 10seconds! Can somebody over there PLEASE do me a favor and rank me back up or this biz is going back to GameStop, I even Pre-ordered the friken thing. Sorry about my rage but who wouldn't be mad after loosing over 900 Black Belt points? And hours of game time?  Can I get SOMETHINg for my efforts? I have PLENTY of people who saw me on top and I know a lot of you have seen my on top. I was on top for the ENTIRE season till today. FIX THIS GAME PLEASE!!!

It's just sad to lose that many Hours of gameplay in 10seconds. I just do NOt want to play All-stars anymore. It is POINTLESS when this kinde of thing happens. It's the only thing you get reworded for online is BELT POINTS and having 900 striped from you in seconds is not cool. Does anybody over there have ANY power to put me back on top with my 930  black Belt points that i had?

Sorry for the profanity. Just got mad is all. 

[Edited thread title for profanity.]

lawl.jpg

Message 1 of 29 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: Leaderboards F**KED UP!

Dec 28, 2012

Ouch

Message 2 of 29 (528 Views)
Sackboy
451 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Same thing happened to the guy who would have been 1st last season, and he more or less seems like he hasn't cared about the game much since then. My belt rank got reset this season too but luckily I was just a low level black belt when it happened, and it caused me to stop caring about being high on the leaderboards after earning both of my black belts again. Really sucks, hope someone can help you, but I don't think anyone from SuperBot will see this thread because they don't really seem to check the forums. Best of luck, but they seriously need to fix this glitch.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 3 of 29 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Same thing happened to the guy who would have been 1st last season, and he more or less seems like he hasn't cared about the game much since then. My belt rank got reset this season too but luckily I was just a low level black belt when it happened, and it caused me to stop caring about being high on the leaderboards after earning both of my black belts again. Really sucks, hope someone can help you, but I don't think anyone from SuperBot will see this thread because they don't really seem to check the forums. Best of luck, but they seriously need to fix this glitch.

Oh trust me, they're watching.

As for fixing this, they're aware. If you read their tweet, they stated that they've extended this season so they can fix the leaderboard title reset glitch that happened last time.

All developers do this, it's nothing new, they're aware of the issues, they just don't make their presence known unless it really calls for it.

Message 4 of 29 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 28, 2012
Can you ring em up? You've earnt that so surely they can change it or email em?? I dunno just a suggestion but sorry to hear it
Message 5 of 29 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Wow...you got absolutely robbed of what you worked so hard to earn. That is completely unfair. Sorry to hear that dude...

I guess I need to be careful about trying to climb up the ranks if something like that can happen...

Message 6 of 29 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 28, 2012
Yeah be careful of that **bleep** bug that makes you lose 10 belts if your opponent rage quits
Message 7 of 29 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Dec 28, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Oh trust me, they're watching.

As for fixing this, they're aware. If you read their tweet, they stated that they've extended this season so they can fix the leaderboard title reset glitch that happened last time.

All developers do this, it's nothing new, they're aware of the issues, they just don't make their presence known unless it really calls for it.

I've actually talked to Omar and Clockw0rk about this in their stream, and I'm not sure they were aware of belts being reseting like this. Any time it was mentioned, they thought people were talking about belts reseting at the end of the season and not getting season titles. 

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 8 of 29 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 28, 2012
Its majorly **bleep**ed up, I've tried so hard for brown but went from 88 to 38 red in 30 minutes because I lost 2 matches fair and square then I connected to this guy who kept quoting at the very start of the match which lost me another 30 belts. The thing that **bleep** me off is it takes me 25 wins to even get level again because there's some **bleep** around who just rage quit
Message 9 of 29 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 28, 2012
Kept quitting***
Message 10 of 29 (481 Views)
0 Likes