I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Re: Laura Croft in PlayStation All-Stars

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Don't tell me it want on the N64 because it was on the N64. I even owned it for the N64 and had friends that owned it on the N64. She has just as much rich history with Nintendo as she does Sony. And, now these days Lara Croft appears on X-Box consoles more times than you think, and be shown on the Microsoft stage doesn't help her getting All-Stars.

I don't remember Tomb Raider being on N64.

Message 41 of 47 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Don't tell me it want on the N64 because it was on the N64. I even owned it for the N64 and had friends that owned it on the N64.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=tomb+raider&publisher=&platform=N64&genre=&minSales=0&results=2...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tomb_Raider_media

Regardless, you completely overlooked the rest of my points. Lara Croft deserves a spot in PSA due to her importance to the PS brand in the past.

Message 42 of 47 (97 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

Lora croft wont make it. The creator said no in a mean way.

No he didn't everyone read his tweet wrong.

Message 43 of 47 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Not only does she not deserve the spot, but it isn't gonna happen.
Message 44 of 47 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Imman flat out say it I don't like people like you who say that a possible character isn't going to flat out make it without a good reason. Most thing are possible till the final roster and dlc are announced. Its not like they are saying master cheif or spiderman is in the game.

Message 45 of 47 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Tomb Raider's first three games alone makes her more deserving to be in this game than the majority of characters already announced/leaked to be in the roster.

Message 46 of 47 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

I'll explain the best I can. Publishers' are not just going listen just to fan request but also do what's best for themselves. Square Enix could give SuperBot Lara Croft or Lighting only to promote the sales of Final Fantasy XIII-3 and reboot of Tomb Raider in the future. So when it come to Crash/Spyro Activision would give SuperBot Spyro to promote the sales of Skylanders. Crash is not doing anything to Activision financially. Did Activision announce a new Crash game? No. So it would benefit Activision to give Spyro to SuperBot in hopes to improve Skylander sales.

Why do you think PASBR got a young Heihachi than old Heihachi Mishima because he is in and ONLY in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Irrational Games also benefits having Big Daddy to help advertise Bioshock Infinite. A good reference is Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. There was a Poll for Capcom by the fans. The Capcom wish list was granted but Mega Man X. When it came to Marvel wish list none of character requests were met. MvC3 fans wanted Gambit, Venom, Cyclops, etc. But all what fans got were Nova, Rocket Raccoon, Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Hawkeye w/ Antman and Iron Fist. Hmmm. Adding Hawkeye to UMvC3 roster completes The Avengers team. Guardians of the Galaxy movie was announced Nova and Rocket Raccoon are in that. You also have the Ghost Rider movies to promote. Also Antman movie was announced too. It's not logic it's business.

Demanding or requesting 3rd party characters where SONY/Playstation/SuperBot has no control over is wrong. Demanding or requesting a 3rd party publishers/developers character in there respective websites is where to be not here. It's like SuperBot knocking on Capcom's door and asking to use A, B and C for a project. Capcom's like ummm no but you can use D and you have make a stage for D. There's terms and conditions are put in place for using 3rd party characters. Activision could disregard the fans and give SuperBot James Bond or CoD Soldier instead of Crash/Spyro.

The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 47 of 47 (64 Views)
0 Likes