Survivor
2494 posts

Re: Laura Croft in PlayStation All-Stars

Aug 7, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Lol yeah, she did a lot for Nintendo too when she appeared on the N64. She isn't popular on PS since her exclusive life time was short lived. She's most know in general as the most overrated female character of all time. I would agree with you if the new Tomb Raider wasn't shown off on the Sony stage instead of the Microsoft stage. These days she's just a character in an overrated game that is an overlooked X-Box character.

But it's the past that matters, not the present. Regardless, she is vastly "overrated" and many fans want her, not to mention that the first Tomb Raider was iconic, that's why she was so popular.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 31 of 47 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Kamjatang wrote:

blazingkite wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:
Who said anything about 1 rep per company?

People are fighting for Lara Croft or Lighting beening in PSASBR. SuperBot can't ask Square Enix for both they would have BEG them for both. Same with Crash/Spyro with Activision.

..I don't think that's how it works.

You do realize Square Enix could give SuperBot the guy from NeverDead or the agent from Hitman instead of Lara Croft or Lighting. Crash chances of being in PSASBR are slim because of Skylanders.
The Last Lone Wolf Vandalier
Message 32 of 47 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 7, 2012

drepsx3 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

drepsx3 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Lara Croft is a waste of space.

No she isn't she is a big part of Playstation's history.

Not really, also when I think Lara Croft, the first thing that comes to mind is X-Box.

Just because the whole DLC thing right? 

As well as the new game being shown on the Microsoft stage and previewed on the X-Box mostly.
Message 33 of 47 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Square can give us Raziel and Gex as well. I think
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 34 of 47 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Is simbolic...but is very "nathan drake", so is fifty fifty---is a ps icon character who doesnt "show" anything new in THIS kind of game.

Message 35 of 47 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Lol yeah, she did a lot for Nintendo too when she appeared on the N64. She isn't popular on PS since her exclusive life time was short lived. She's most know in general as the most overrated female character of all time. I would agree with you if the new Tomb Raider wasn't shown off on the Sony stage instead of the Microsoft stage. These days she's just a character in an overrated game that is an overlooked X-Box character.

Tomb Raider wasn't released for Nintendo 64. She became less popular because her games started to suck after the third one and is one of the reasons she needed a reboot. How is she overrated? The new Tomb Raider is still coming to the PS3, I fail to see how that would somehow make her an Xbox 360 character completely neglecting her rich history with the PS brand.

Message 36 of 47 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Aug 7, 2012

blazingkite wrote:

Adding Lara Croft would deny the chances of Lighting beening in PSASBR because both are own by Square Enix. You would also have the same issue with Crash/Spyro because both are own by Activision.

I question ur intellagence, that would make no sence for them to have to fight for one. It doesnt matter if they are both owned by activision

Message 37 of 47 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012
Don't tell me it want on the N64 because it was on the N64. I even owned it for the N64 and had friends that owned it on the N64. She has just as much rich history with Nintendo as she does Sony. And, now these days Lara Croft appears on X-Box consoles more times than you think, and be shown on the Microsoft stage doesn't help her getting All-Stars.
Message 38 of 47 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Lora croft wont make it. The creator said no in a mean way.

Message 39 of 47 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Aug 7, 2012

blazingkite wrote:

Kamjatang wrote:

blazingkite wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:
Who said anything about 1 rep per company?

People are fighting for Lara Croft or Lighting beening in PSASBR. SuperBot can't ask Square Enix for both they would have BEG them for both. Same with Crash/Spyro with Activision.

..I don't think that's how it works.

You do realize Square Enix could give SuperBot the guy from NeverDead or the agent from Hitman instead of Lara Croft or Lighting. Crash chances of being in PSASBR are slim because of Skylanders.

Um did you hear this from anyone? is this suppose to be common knowledge? i just don't see it

Message 40 of 47 (90 Views)
0 Likes