Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Re: Last second rage quitters need to be crucified.

Feb 28, 2013
You bought the game with the intention to play it. Why the **bleep** would you go into a match just to quit and ruin the game for the other 3 people that also bought the game. tell me please, who the **bleep** are you to ruin the fun for 3 other people?
Message 11 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2138 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Hero_of_winds wrote:

Since  the game allows me to rage quit then I will rage quit whenever i please besides you didnt buy my copy of the game so who are you to tell me i cant rage quit?

You know I tried to think of a response to this but I just couldn't. From a completely non - moral stand point he is correct but It really is sad that people think like this.

Message 12 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Feb 28, 2013
I'm talking about beating nariko.and obviously you can't combo if somebody is blocking.
Message 13 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2138 posts

Feb 28, 2013

MagicSith wrote:
You bought the game with the intention to play it. Why the **bleep** would you go into a match just to quit and ruin the game for the other 3 people that also bought the game. tell me please, who the **bleep** are you to ruin the fun for 3 other people?

That isn't what he is saying really.though I share your sentiment. He didn't say he joined just to quit, he's talking about exercising his right to quit as someone who bought the game, not that I agree with him. You should aim your ire at SuperoBot. Quitters are merely exploiting a flawed system. Don't get me wrong I agree with you wholly, but SuperBot was rather naive not taking into account some sort of host migration or at least some sort of benefit when others are inconvenienced by a host ending the game. That's the type of scenario developers should have easily EASILY foresaw in the planning stage.

Message 14 of 14 (65 Views)
0 Likes