Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 26, 2012

achus93again wrote:
backgrounds, icons, titles,
as i've said, tons of content, just none that you guys'd care for....

Lol guys wasn't this game about quality over quantity? You change your mind a lot it seems.

Message 121 of 125 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 26, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Lol guys wasn't this game about quality over quantity? You change your mind a lot it seems.

if you're talking to me specifically, i never said anything like that,

i never really cared about all those other things,

i like playing ssb, and i like playing psas,

as i've said before, if a game is fun, then to me it's a good game,

in this game is fun as hell,

not the best, as there are improvements that can be acomplished(lack of better word), but definitely one of my favs...

Play For Fun!
Message 122 of 125 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 26, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

achus93again wrote:

it should've been quality over quantity but it's really bad. so equally bad quality to the equally bad quantity I guess.  Maybe if there's a sequal it'll be a psn game like this should be. 

Message 123 of 125 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 26, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

>lack of content

>nearly 2500 unlockables, challenges, and a large ranking system for each character

oh

yeah most of the unlockables are icons,backgrounds and the ones that are about more than half of 2500 are titles for 2vs2 and FFA so yeah preety fun to unlock icons and backgrounds*sarcasm* and the titles i wont even mention then  they just add up how bad ths unlockable content is.

This game could have been good but they messed up

Online is a mess

Never saw such bland menus before it looks like they didnt even try

Lots of chars dont even have a stage or mashup

People call ssbb unbalanced? atleast brawl had MK , this game has raiden and kratos they are the top chars by far

90% of unlockables are crap

Story mode doesnt exist and Arcade has an intro and end with pictures? and a single cutscene for rivals? thats just lazy.

They had 2-3 years to make this game and they couldnt add more stuff? melee was made in  two years and has 3 times the content being a gamecube game.

Message 124 of 125 (44 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

>lack of content

>nearly 2500 unlockables, challenges, and a large ranking system for each character

oh

yeah most of the unlockables are icons,backgrounds and the ones that are about more than half of 2500 are titles for 2vs2 and FFA so yeah preety fun to unlock icons and backgrounds*sarcasm* and the titles i wont even mention then  they just add up how bad ths unlockable content is.

This game could have been good but they messed up

Online is a mess

Never saw such bland menus before it looks like they didnt even try

Lots of chars dont even have a stage or mashup

People call ssbb unbalanced? atleast brawl had MK , this game has raiden and kratos they are the top chars by far

90% of unlockables are crap

Story mode doesnt exist and Arcade has an intro and end with pictures? and a single cutscene for rivals? thats just lazy.

They had 2-3 years to make this game and they couldnt add more stuff? melee was made in  two years and has 3 times the content being a gamecube game.

them bland menus?  look at superbot's website.  that's probably why their menus are garbage cause they spent all there time doing that Smiley Tongue

Message 125 of 125 (41 Views)
0 Likes