Reply
Nov 25 2012
By: The16thNinja Survivor 2571 posts
Offline

Lack of Content is Upsetting

124 replies 608 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

This game has a serious lack of content, not enough game modes, not enough customization for characters (game makes me want more) and it feels like things are missing. It kind of is upsetting knowing that I'll probably get bored of this game in 3 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 125 (608 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 11/25/2012
Offline
78 posts
 

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 25, 2012

yea i know eh, this game feels like a psn title

Message 2 of 125 (602 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 25, 2012

dudedude32323232 wrote:

yea i know eh, this game feels like a psn title


Well i don't know about that.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 125 (590 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2007
Offline
4137 posts
 

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 25, 2012

Its been out for 5 days....ever heard of the word DLC?


#Reapers
Message 4 of 125 (583 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 25, 2012
I find it a lot of fun still! However a cool game mode like ctf would've been awesome


Message 5 of 125 (579 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
954 posts
 

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 25, 2012
I have to agree. Kind of upsetting or maybe I just overhyped this game
Message 6 of 125 (575 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 25, 2012

BIG_C_23 wrote:

Its been out for 5 days....ever heard of the word DLC?


Ever heard the word money? Yea it doesn't grow on tree's

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 125 (573 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 25, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
I find it a lot of fun still! However a cool game mode like ctf would've been awesome

Don't get me wrong I'm having fun, just I don't how much longer.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 125 (570 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/18/2009
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 25, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

This game has a serious lack of content, not enough game modes, not enough customization for characters (game makes me want more) and it feels like things are missing. It kind of is upsetting knowing that I'll probably get bored of this game in 3 months.


Yeah I know what you mean. So far online hasn't been working for me, can never connect or there are numerous lags/bugs in a match. Without online, there's practically nothing to really do in this game unless you have firends or sibling to constantly play with. I'd like a few extra modes because the trials are not really much fun to do, you really only do them if you want to be a perfectionist and complete everything.

Message 9 of 125 (567 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: Lack of Content is Upsetting

Nov 25, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

BIG_C_23 wrote:

Its been out for 5 days....ever heard of the word DLC?


Ever heard the word money? Yea it doesn't grow on tree's

 


Ever heard the word cheap? Ever heard of the "coming in 2013"? Ever heard of saving up? Ever heard of free the first 2 weeks?

 

Message 10 of 125 (546 Views)
Reply
0 Likes