Highlighted
Mar 05 2013
By: quickfire123 Uncharted Territory 1807 posts

Labrys (Persona 4 Arena) Moveset

[ Edited ]
17 replies 1580 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

Well I loved retrosouls Yu moveset set but I think Labrys is a better/cooler/intresting (first character to weild axe as main) rep.

Please do not put in comments that she is not in a P4 games I know that.

Also who know maybe they could add both of them as they are rival on the cover and with Zeus and all...

Labrys Moveset

headphones labrys persona persona_4 seifuku tsuuhan weapon

Key:

S = Square

T = Triangle

O = Circle

X = X

< = Left

^ = Up

> = Right

v = Down

[] = What time for the video

Yellow = Ap Gain

Abilities:

*Walking speed will be average and not slow like most would expect

*Most axe moves will be a slow start up but have good range and ap gain, also have a slow recovery

*Axe levels up on hits giving an ap bounes;

P4Arena axeIcon.png

- lvl 1 = This is what you start out with, gives no ap bounes, no glow

- lvl 2 = You need 2 hits in total, gives +2 ap bounes, blue glow

- lvl 3 = You need 4 hits in total, gives +3 ap bounes, green glow

- lvl 4 = You need 6 hits in total, gives +4 ap bounes, orange glow

- lvl 5 = You need 8 hits in total, gives +5 ap bounes, red glow

*You only can level up by hitting WITH THE AXE, and the ap bounes are for every hit WITH THE AXE not all attacks!

*Level gains go like this a hit = a hit, a blocked hit equals = half a hit. In other word as you may need to hits to reach lvl 2, you need 4 blocked hits to reach level 2.

*If you are knocked back, ejected, or grab you reset back to lvl 1.

*Not hitting or getting hit makes you gradually loose your levels.

*Yes she can double jump

*Voice will be in japenese due to the fact she has a Kansai accent

*Persona is Ariadne:

Square Moves:

S = Short Swing - Hits oppenet by swinging her axe behind her back to hit oppenet in front (10 ap)

P4Arena Labrys 5A.png

- S after S = Horizontal Swing - Swings back foward horizontally (15 ap)

P4Arena Labrys 5AA.png

- S after S + S = Upward Swing - Swing the axe upward in a cresent shape launching opponent in air (15 ap)

P4Arena Labrys 5AAA.png

S + </> = Brutal Swing - Swing the axe foward. Can be charged. Charged version is a gaurd breaker (20 ap) (charged = 30 ap)

P4Arena Labrys 5B.png

S + v = Sweep - Crounches and swing the axe a oppenents feet (20 ap)

P4Arena Labrys Sweep.png

S + ^ = Sweep Above - Crouches and sweeps upward w/ large arc. Can be charged. Charged version is a guard breaker. Also this is a launcher. (20 ap) (charged = 30 ap)

P4Arena Labrys 2B.png

X + S = Arieal Upward Swing -  Hits from below/ up in a upside down/ reverse j way. (15 ap)

P4Arena Labrys jB.png

- S after X + S = Arieal Horizontal Swing - Hit foward horizontally (15 ap)

P4Arena Labrys jBB.png

X + S + </> = Jump Kick - Hit with a \ kick (10 ap)

P4Arena Labrys jA.png

X + S + v = Arieal Downward Sweep - Sweeps the axe downwards horizontily (10 ap)

P4Arena Labrys Sweep.png

X + S + ^ = Arieal Sweep Above - Just like ground version but in air (20 ap)

P4Arena Labrys 2B.png

Triangle Moves:

T = Winch Dash - Throws out arm across and grab draging her to you. Out prioritest projectiles. Can be blockec if their are no follow ups. (5 ap)

P4Arena Labrys WinchDash.png

- S after T - Causes her to short hop and hit with her x+s attack (15 ap)

- T after T - Causes her to slice through oppenet and end up on other side (15 ap)

- C after T - Causes her to do a sweep like s+v (15 ap)

- X after T - Causes her to stop

P4Arena Labrys ExtraAttack.png          P4Arena Labrys Brake.png

T + </> = Chain Knuckle - Throughs out her arm and hits oppenet (10 ap)

P4Arena Labrys ChainKnuckle.png

T + v = Guillotine Axe - Overhead axe slam that cannot be comboed after (30 ap)

P4Arena Labrys GuillotineAxe.png

T + ^ = 5th Gen Axe Slash - Swing axe upwards in front of her has armor and knock back (20 ap)

P4Arena Labrys BD.png

X + T = Arieal Winch Dash - Same as ground but in \ direction (10 ap)

P4Arena Labrys WinchDash.png

X + T + </> = Arieal Chain Knuckle - Same as ground (10 ap)

P4Arena Labrys ChainKnuckle.png

X + T + v = Guillotine Arieal - Spins in air for 2 hits then slams downward (1st hit = 5 ap, 2nd = 10 ap, 3rd = 20 ap)

P4Arena Labrys GuillotineAerial.png

X + T + ^ = Arieal 5th Gen Axe Slash - Same as ground (20 ap)

P4Arena Labrys BD.png

Circle Moves:

C = Weaver's Art: Infinity - Persona sends out a laser that travels in a 8 shape. On the return path, if the opponent is hit, it pulls them towards Labrys. (10 ap)

P4Arena Labrys 5C.png

C + </> = Weaver's Art: Arrow - Persona fires 2 arrows. Starts firing them slowly but the rate of fire increases over the duration of the move. If followed by an additional C, it fires 4 more arrows. Can move after start up unless you follow with another C (2 ap per hit) 

P4Arena Labrys 5D.png

C + v = Weavers's Art: Sword - Persona summons a spike from the ground that traps opponents on hit. (5 ap)

P4Arena Labrys WeaversArtSword.png

C + ^ = Weaver's Art: Blade - Persona summons a slow set of laser swords from below, that sweep upward and hit a huge arc. VERY slow. Each hit brings the oppenet closer to launching (2 ap per hit)

P4Arena Labrys 2C.png

C + S = Weaver's Art: Sheild - Persona surrounds Labrys with a small gear, and deals 5 hits to the opponent. Pulls opponents in. (2 ap per hit)

P4Arena Labrys jC.png

C + S + </> = Weaver's Art: Gear - Persona sends 3 gears out in front of Labrys. (10 ap)

P4Arena Labrys jD.png

C + S + v = Arieal Weave's Art: Sword - Same as ground (5 ap)

P4Arena Labrys WeaversArtSword.png

C + S + ^ = Arieal Weaver's Art: Blade - Same as ground (2 ap per hit)

P4Arena Labrys 2C.png

Grabs:

P4Arena Labrys GroundThrow.png

R3 </> = Grabs oppent and throws them foward

R3 v = Grabs opponent and throws them to the floor, then slams her axe down into them while stepping on it.

R3 ^ = Grabs opponent by neck then swing axe upward launching them

Supers:

Lvl 1: Weaver's Art: Breaking Wheel (-150 ap)

Persona summons three gears on the ground in front of Labrys.

P4Arena Labrys WeaversArtBreakingWheel.png

Lvl 2: Weaver's Art: Inquistion (-350 ap)

Persona fires a net infront that restrict oppenents who touch it, then Labrys follow with slamming her chain arm w/ axe downward.

P4Arena Labrys WeaversArtInquistion.png

Lvl 3: Shadow Labrys (-800 ap)

Labrys turn into Shadow Labrys and Persona turns into Asterius. Labrys becomes faster.

S = Knuckle Train - A big punch from Asterius.

P4Arena ShLabrys 5C.png

S + ^ = Hammer Uppercut - Asterius goes underground, then performs a huge uppercut. Tracks the opponent's location.

P4Arena ShLabrys 8C.png

T = Terra's Eruption - Asterius sends a long wave of fire from its horns. Has deceptively great horizontal range.

P4Arena ShLabrys 2C.png

O = Flames of Hades - Asterius charges up and shoots a laser from his mouth, creating a pillar of fire at the point where it hits the ground.

P4Arena ShLabrys FlameOfHades.png

Alternate Costumes:

Unlockable:

Unit #24 with Glasses

Unit 024         

DLC:

Aigis look alike

Concept Art:

Credit for pictures/info to:

-Wikia:

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Megami_Tensei_Wiki

-Dustloop:

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Labrys_(P4Arena)

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Shadow_Labrys_(P4Arena)

-Orochinagi:

http://orochinagi.com/wiki/index.php?title=Persona_4_Arena:_Labrys

http://orochinagi.com/wiki/index.php?title=Persona_4_Arena:_Shadow_Labrys

This is being updated as you view with more info, colors, and videos!

Message 1 of 18 (1,580 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: Labrys Moveset

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Sorry i couldn't get the videos. I was busy with a lot more college stuff then i expected. Smiley Sad

This is awesome though and props for doing this before i could (I was going to do a Labrys moveset for fun lol)

Anyway, any persona rep would be great and Labrys is one of the most likely. (The others being Yu, P3 Protag, Teddie, and Aigis)

Message 2 of 18 (1,572 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Lol its ok I found a website with description of every of their moves and pics, also I think teddie would be intresting too!

Edit: Is there anything you would of done different?

Message 3 of 18 (1,568 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I definatly Approve. we need more females in this game

Message 4 of 18 (1,565 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

quickfire123 wrote:

Lol its ok I found a website with description of every of their moves and pics, also I think teddie would be intresting too!

Edit: Is there anything you would of done different?

Maybe the level 3 to include her instant kill.

Oh also, add this song as her level 3 theme. lol

EDIT: Anyway, this has my full support.

Message 5 of 18 (1,555 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Kudos,extremely detailed and nicely done,however I don't think she be added personally. Her gameplay for some P4A players like me won't be anything new since the moves are exactly the same, so you're practically copying off all of this Persona 4 Arena hence it's not unique. I mean I prefer a wild card user more like Minato or Yu Narukami since they have a bigger variety of persona to alternate between and have a more unique gameplay,Labrys on the other hand... Basically what I'm saying is that it looks like pretty much you're asking for an Persona 4 Arena X Playstation Battle Royale game. Nothing new,I mean I understand if they made Persona Arena 2 or Persona 5 and starred her in it probably upgrading her armor or if she was starred in Persona 4 Golden instead of Arena it make more sense too.

It also doesn't make sense why she would turn into Shadow Labrys all of a sudden. I don't think a nice antishadow machine who basically already resolved herself could do that to herself. Also did you basically just copy and paste the website you found this on along with the pictures? I think that's something you have to ask permission for and adding AP too it doesn't make it not copying. I'm not trying to be mean,it is nicely well done just wondering because you said you got the pictures from it too,so basically stealing without permission,I hope you give more insight on this type of stuff.

Anyways Shadow Labrys main here.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 6 of 18 (1,534 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Mar 5, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Kudos,extremely detailed and nicely done,however I don't think she be added personally. Her gameplay for some P4A players like me won't be anything new since the moves are exactly the same, so you're practically copying off all of this Persona 4 Arena hence it's not unique. I mean I prefer a wild card user more like Minato or Yu Narukami since they have a bigger variety of persona to alternate between and have a more unique gameplay,Labrys on the other hand... Basically what I'm saying is that it looks like pretty much you're asking for an Persona 4 Arena X Playstation Battle Royale game. Nothing new,I mean I understand if they made Persona Arena 2 or Persona 5 and starred her in it probably upgrading her armor or if she was starred in Persona 4 Golden instead of Arena it make more sense too.

It also doesn't make sense why she would turn into Shadow Labrys all of a sudden. I don't think a nice antishadow machine who basically already resolved herself could do that to herself. Also did you basically just copy and paste the website you found this on along with the pictures? I think that's something you have to ask permission for and adding AP too it doesn't make it not copying. I'm not trying to be mean,it is nicely well done just wondering because you said you got the pictures from it too,so basically stealing without permission,I hope you give more insight on this type of stuff.

Anyways Shadow Labrys main here.

Really? i thought this was original...lame i still like the idea, but i can't support plagerism

Message 7 of 18 (1,505 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 5, 2013
There are already multiple movesets that use pictures to show the moves. So it's not really a problem to use these sprites.
Message 8 of 18 (1,500 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Mar 5, 2013

@retro ok will do, and thank you.

@Angle Thank you and no its not plagarism its just like other characters.

@Cyborg actually thats the whole point to keep her true to her game. Also shadow kinda make sence but I see what you mean, but people dislike screen clears and I thought this is the best "god mode" lvl 3 for her. Also many other characters are exactly like their game hehachi, dante, raiden, and a few others. Also I meant unique to this game lol.

Anyways thats for the feed back and support!

Message 9 of 18 (1,498 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

quickfire123 wrote:

@retro ok will do, and thank you.

@Angle Thank you and no its not plagarism its just like other characters.

@Cyborg actually thats the whole point to keep her true to her game. Also shadow kinda make sence but I see what you mean, but people dislike screen clears and I thought this is the best "god mode" lvl 3 for her. Also many other characters are exactly like their game hehachi, dante, raiden, and a few others. Also I meant unique to this game lol.

Anyways thats for the feed back and support!

Again can you post the link to the site? I don't see how her level 3 makes sense since again she already resolved herself and her shadow went bye-bye,and it doesn't really matter if people dislike screen attacks,since you have to stay true to the character not true to people's silly opinions. Also although that's true Dante and Raiden weren't really in fighting games aside from original Dante,they're both open world games and you use their attacks on multiple enemies usually like demons and cyborg cops. Like I said if she was a playable character in P4G or P5 whatever it make more sense. I'm not sure about Heihachi since I don't play Tekken. Anyways off-topic,no love for Shinjiro or Metis (even though it's practically Aegis)

retrosoul22 wrote:
There are already multiple movesets that use pictures to show the moves. So it's not really a problem to use these sprites.

The fact that he didn't give credit though for the cuts is extremely frustrating. As I know for sure that it must've took a lot of hard rendering to render those photos and not giving credit is extremely rude,and not even stating the photos belong to you is rude to begin with.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 10 of 18 (1,491 Views)
0 Likes