Dec 11, 2012
Saw* I'm on iPod so I fix like this..
Message 51 of 112 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Re: LOL @ all you people

Dec 11, 2012
I played a sackboy about an hour ago that got his lv 2....twice. He did it by doing COMBOS ( mainly he relied on the trap...as you should with him)...new combos I haven't seen Sackboy do before. The point is that Sackboy is as he should be now....good in skilled hands and crap in crap hands. I say learn to combo rather than spam...then talk about Sackboy being broken or not.
Message 52 of 112 (124 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Dec 11, 2012
I saw a sackboy in ranked, but it wasn't a sackboy it was a

Sackboy lobster!!!
Message 53 of 112 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 11, 2012
EDIT: Paragraph breaks fixed, haha.

@Twisted Avenger Let me take your last post and explain why this conversation with you is pointless:

1. You said on the previous page "And it's not meaningless you realize you are in the minority don't you? Most of the people think he is fine (at least on the forums from what I have seen)." Then you say here "there are not more supportes of the nerf you can make up all the ratio numbers you want, but there just that made up not real.". So make up your mind, which is it? You contradict yourself in so many of your posts it's rediculous. And you say what I say to you is pure trash and makes no sense?

2. You said "before the nerf I could play him and still do ok not knowing him usually 1st or 2nd place. After the same thing my point is I was ok with him before and didn't play him, and I am still ok with him now and I don't play him" yet you said on the previous page that your sackboy is level 10. So you literally played 2, maybe 3 games with him. Congrats, you've been talking out of your **bleep** this entire time, and you continue to. The recovery times from his attacks have been altered, as well as the AP gain on his cake not allowing him to reach the 'anti-infinite' threshold (+40ap) which has effectively broken his combos vs the majority of characters. This, along with AP cost increase to supers and lowering his ap gain have efectively broken him in ranked FFA gameplay. Of course you wouldn't know this though, since you don't play as Sackboy.

3. "Don't bother replying to me until you upload a video proving he is broken" as I've said before, in another thread you've commented on...

Even if I uploaded a video it wouldn't prove anything - anyone could bomb with Sackboy, or any character, in a ranked match. The burden of proof is on those who say that Sackboy is still a powerhouse and that they are consitently winning ranked matches. My claim, along with many sackboy players, is that he is competatively broken. Here is a thread I made in relation to this, it's worth a read as others have shared some good info and further testing in it as well (http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sackboys-Combo-s-Are-Broken-post... )
Feel free to test out his combos on your own vs the characters as outlined in that thread - they no longer work post-patch and are partially why Sackboy is now competatively broken.

4. Like I've said many times, post a video of you winning a ranked match as sackboy against good players to give your statements some credibility. Or get a friend to, someone on the boards, w/e. Until then, your 'theoretical' arguments hold no weight and are a waste of time. Thanks.

Ok to you 1point I accidentally said there were more supporters my fault. I meant to say there were not. I made a mistake and you did that to be ignorant good for you.

2.Did I ever state anywhere I haven't played more than like 3-4 matches with him? No I didn't that does not mean I'm talking out my **bleep** though. And yes he for me is like level 10. That means and this is truth I literally played him 2 times before the nerf and 2 times after with no change in how I did. My point is I have not changed using him even with the little time I spent with him, yet you claim drastic changes among "good" players with him. How did they change so much? I nalso never claimed to know combos or ap gain for all his movesoe recivery times so yeah. This whole point is pointless.

3. It's no less pointless then someone posting a video winning. Only differance is you would have to prove you didn't bomb on person and that all his "broken" aspects are auctially "broken". And yeah I'm going to take proof from a thread full of j-a-c-k-a-s-s-e-s like yourself.

4. Seriously stop posing this every time it means nothing someone like you will find a reason why it's no good everybody knows it. No one is willing to waste their time doing it for a stubborn moron such as yourself. And your statements have zero credibility, credibility in your own mind does not count. And give up he "your whole arguments hold no weight" and I guess you'd do right? No just because you think they do they don't your arguments are pointless. You sit here and babble on about proof yet you have none to back your claims minus a few clowns on the forums who agree with you who have no proof. Nothing you are saying is true, and just because you say does it make it true. Bottom line my argument is just as good as yours. Your argument is also "theoretical" as you have zero proof behind your claims as well besides what you say. Again just because you say it does not mean it true.
Message 54 of 112 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 11, 2012
And before you go being a grammar nazi and try using it against me it's my auto correct. And even with the misspells its not hard to know the word I was going for.
Message 55 of 112 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 11, 2012
@O-EXTRA add me if you want man we can 1v1 and play together. I am still working on Nariko as well but have found one pretty good combo. She is hard to use but I'm taking the time to learn her instead of just calling her "broken" like Sackboy players do.
Message 56 of 112 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Um I say raiden using his lvl 1 while in a combo is still bs... I don't care what you say that is bs.
Message 57 of 112 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

You're a ******** get of my **bleep**, I asked do she need fixing, cause I got hate mail for gettin 11 kills with Nariko's special, due to a glitch online, if your going to criticize, read the whole thread **** ******* gamers who take weak *** Too seriously

Edit: profanity

Message 58 of 112 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Dec 11, 2012
How old are all you effing people? arguing about a video game, a GD VIDEO GAME!? Effing ridiculous.
Message 59 of 112 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

EDIT: Forgot to say this is in response to @twistedavenger

1. I pointed out a contradiction (which you tend to have in your posts) and that makes me ignorant. lol

2. You've made it sound as though you were experianced with him a few times. For example "...he is fun while being enexperinced with him, easy before the nerf I could play him and still do ok not knowing him usually 1st or 2nd place." Usually first or second place you say, yet you played 2 games with him? You clearly tried to make it sound like you know what you're talking about. The point is, you haven't played with him enough pre or post patch to have an in depth discussion on his changes and balance.

3. Your ignorance relating to this point baffles me. I've given you all the evidence you need to see for yourself that he's broken, as well have others in the topic I linked you to. Why would you like a video of me bombing when you can go into ranked and do the same yourself? I can't however go into ranked with other good players and win, yet you are saying that you can and that many people do. So prove me wrong and post the video (or get a friend to as you don't own a camera) Smiley Wink

4. Right... I'm the moron. lol. Let's try to act like adults and refrain from name calling. The only stubborn one here is you I'm afraid. I'm an open minded indivudiaul and have been posting for a while to try to get some insight and provide feedback to Superbot in regards to Sackboy, who I along with many others feel is now broken competatively. Could I be wrong? Absolutely! Post the video and prove me wrong. In fact I would be HAPPY to be proven wrong so then I know that it is possible and worthwhile to bring post-patch sackboy into ranked and win consitently, as I do with 3 or so other characters. 

Your logic is so horribly flawed because you are blinded by your own stubborness. If you were willing to accept that there is the slightest chance that Sackboy doesn't stack up in ranked play, than you wouldn't be posting in all these threads that sackboy is fine. I do have validation for my arguments besides posts on here, it's called TRY HIM OUT FOR YOURSELF COMPETATIVELY. Playing 2 matches with him in quick match is a mute point. Hence, the 'make a video and prove me wrong' thing. If you were to try and make the video, you would find in the process that he doesn't stack up in ranked play. Or, if you were succesful, you would prove me wrong. It's that simple.

And if I were to make a video of me bombing, what would that accomplish? Absolutely nothing. If you thought for a second, instead of being so closed minded, you would realize this. But w/e man, I have no idea what the heck you're trying to accompish with all these nonsensical horribly written posts when you could post a video (or get a friend to) and be done with all of this. Until I see it I'm done reasoning with you. Man Happy

Message 60 of 112 (87 Views)