Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Re: LOL @ all you people

Dec 11, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

I wouldn't have put it that way but I agree lol, but did people really complain about Nariko's level 3? I personally find it to be one of the easiest to avoid.

I found the link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Nariko-s-Level3-Last-To-Long/m-p...

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 112 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Ok nariko's lvl 3 is easy sauce to avoid depending on the map as all specials. HOWEVER sly's lvl is broken. I grabbed him when he brought out Murray ( from behind) in which case Murray should of disappeared, yet that was not the case. Murray went ahead and killed my partner while sly was being thrown. And earlier in the match my partner (drake) shot sly when he brought Murray out but it always continues. All other lvl 1's end after hit by something but sly's. glitchy sly •_•
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 112 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 11, 2012

This thread though  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 112 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 11, 2012

DrDude101 wrote:
Ok nariko's lvl 3 is easy sauce to avoid depending on the map as all specials. HOWEVER sly's lvl is broken. I grabbed him when he brought out Murray ( from behind) in which case Murray should of disappeared, yet that was not the case. Murray went ahead and killed my partner while sly was being thrown. And earlier in the match my partner (drake) shot sly when he brought Murray out but it always continues. All other lvl 1's end after hit by something but sly's. glitchy sly •_•

Don't get me started about how Sly's Lv 1 is unfair

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 112 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Well I don't mean to complain but I can cancel anyone else's with a grab, and sometimes I grab just to take the special 1 away from him as its the only way to stop it that I know of
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 112 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Dec 11, 2012

I came across a bug where Murray was flying diagonally upward when Sly activated it. It didn't kill anyone because we all dodged, but that **bleep** was crazy

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 112 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Honestly I think Slys level one is fine and DrDude101 I disagree with you, ok you grabbed him but were does it make sense for Murray just to vanish into thin air? I know I'm probably the only person who thinks this, but Murray just vanishing when you hit Sky makes no sense to me.
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 112 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 11, 2012
To explain it further I don't look as certain supers as part of the character, they are not attached directly to the character like most so it does not stop it. Examples are Murray obviously and Nariko, but the thing with hers is Kai is right next to her so if you hit Nariko you more than likely hitting Kai. I know this sounds weird, but I'm saying its not the actual character doing it like it is with say Ratchet using the Ryno. I know this sounds mad lol, but that's how I look at it. I understand the argument against Sly's level 1 as well, the only thing I think could be done though is give it a longer start up time for a chance to hit him before Murray comes out, but that might make it useless.
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 112 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 11, 2012
@twisted
Well when I grab rachet and he pulls out liberty it disappears. If I pull ou radec's lvl 1 and get hit it disappears( if I shoot don't shoot rockets it's wasted) so I ask you why does sly have the privilege of being the only character with an uncanclable lvl 1?
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 112 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 11, 2012
It's not really a privilege so to speak. Again the way I look at is they (Sly and Murray are they are 2 separate characters) so hitting Sly wouldn't make Murray disappear, and I personally don't think it would make sense for him to disappear. How would it? I know I am probably the only one who looks at it this way. Overall I'm saying since Sly is not doing it like the others, examples Ratchet and Radec them selfs fire off their special so hitting them out of it makes sense (at least to me) that you should have to hit Sly before Murray comes out. It's hard to do but not impossible I have seen it done before. Like I said before they could make the start up time longer, but I think it would make the super useless. I understand people's issue with it, but see no real way to fix it with out completely ruining the super.
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 112 (99 Views)
0 Likes