Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: LOL @ all you people

Dec 10, 2012
I don't take you as a child but my point if you don't know who you gonna face in a FFA still stands. On top of that not trying to make an excuse I would happily record the match if I had any other way than my iPod which might be a bit hard. Even then I will try to look into doing it with my iPod and post it somehow, be warned I'm not going to guarantee I can get the video. Can I win the match and get at least a photo to prove it yeah. Like I said though I don't own a recording device I simply can't afford to blow 150 or more on one.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 112 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Also my Sackboy is like level 10 I doubt I'm gonna get any matches anytime soon with all purple belts.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 112 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 10, 2012
You know what to hell with it ill come right out and admit I have no way of getting this video. I have nothing to record it with and I'm not eating my time getting my Sackboy into the 200s level to get matched with all purple belts. Do what you will call me a liar tell me I was just running my mouth or whatever you want. I wasn't but who cares I could give a **bleep** less what you think. Someone please though get this video. There has to be a good Sackboy player who can do this and **bleep** up all the nonsense for good.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 112 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 10, 2012

@twisted_avenger It's cool man don't sweat it. UIntil a video is posted showing that Sackboy is good in ranked matchmaking don't go around saying he's fine though. It's a meaningless discussion until you have evidence to back up - so encourage a good sackboy player to upload a video of them kicking butt in ranked play, I'd be happy to see it! But I honestly doubt I will, I am convinced through my experiance and others that Sackboy is broken competatively post-patch. And there's no point discussing until you (or someone supporting what you say) can prove otherwise.

And the level of your character is irrelevant in ranked, it's just based on the level of your belt. As a level 80 purple belt I received the same belt level of matches that I did with my level 20 sly and with my level 900 ratchet.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 112 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 10, 2012

MY FAV POST ALL WEEK

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 112 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 10, 2012
No I will still going around saying he is fine. I'm sorry but I don't think video proof is needed and want you want in it is a little to much. You know how hard it will be for someone to get all purple belts. Sackboy is fine video or no video. Having a video does not really prove much other than your to stubborn to except he is fine, and someone took the time to humor you ridiculous requests.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 112 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I'm willing to defend Twisted, Sackboy is just fine, from the beginning Omar was saying in a few of the interviews that Sackboy was going to be one of the higher level characters, well he is now, he just has a learning curve, as I keep saying just because a character has a learning curve doesn't mean they're useless by any means.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 112 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 10, 2012
And it's not meaningless you realize you are in the minority don't you? Most of the people think he is fine (at least on the forums from what I have seen). Also where is your proof that he is broken other than you saying it? Why does someone have to give you a video? How about you give me a video in a ranked match with all purple belts getting crushed (without throwing the match) to prove he is broken. And there's no point discussing it until you (or someone supporting what you say) can prove otherwise.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 112 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Dec 10, 2012
op is right
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 112 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Also level is not irrelevant the patch was supposed to make it so you get paired with people in your level. I have never had it strictly pair me with the same belt ranks. I'm a purple belt and have been put in matches with everything from white to black. As I said you can't positively know how long it's gonna take to get all purple belts as it not your choice.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 112 (139 Views)
0 Likes