Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

No. 4: THERE ARE 20 PRETTY AWESOME CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM AS IT IS GOOD GOD MUST THIS KEEP GOING ON D:

Can we stop acting like 20 characters is a good roster? It's not and we shouldn't have to act like it is

I'm not acting like it is. I'm saying it's fine. Every character is representative of PS history in some way (yes, all of them, seriously) and the only reason people are mad is because their expectations were too high for what is Superbot's first game as a studio.

Sure, be disappointed that certain characters didn't make the cut, but do we need to keep pestering every single game company about it? I'm sure most of them have got the message by now, especially Superbot. The game's a month away from release, not much is changing no matter how many complaints people make.

And if you MUST ask, please do so in a polite manner and not start accusing developers of being money-grabbing and selfish and whatever else. They won't listen if you do that. FACT

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 31 of 41 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

joblade wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Seems like pb_mal is pissing everyone off.  Here I thought that was my job on this forum. Lol xD

Cloud...

x Lightning? o_o

( V ) ( ;,,; ) ( V )     Zoidberg?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 32 of 41 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:
And if you MUST ask, please do so in a polite manner and not start accusing developers of being money-grabbing and selfish and whatever else. They won't listen if you do that. FACT 

I thought I was the only one that thought this while reading the initial tweet. A person wouldn't ask like that in real life either.

Message 33 of 41 (145 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

No. 4: THERE ARE 20 PRETTY AWESOME CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM AS IT IS GOOD GOD MUST THIS KEEP GOING ON D:

Can we stop acting like 20 characters is a good roster? It's not and we shouldn't have to act like it is

They didn't listen when we were being nice about it either 

Message 34 of 41 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 8, 2012

joblade wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

joblade wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Seems like pb_mal is pissing everyone off.  Here I thought that was my job on this forum. Lol xD

Cloud...

x Lightning? o_o

the King!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 41 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 8, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

joblade wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Cloud...

x Lightning? o_o

the King!

Zoidbergasasdfsdf.PNG

Message 36 of 41 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Oct 8, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
We're happy about the characters, not the amount.

I think you got it the other way around.

Message 37 of 41 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Bobthepetferret wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

I'm not acting like it is. I'm saying it's fine. Every character is representative of PS history in some way (yes, all of them, seriously) and the only reason people are mad is because their expectations were too high for what is Superbot's first game as a studio.

Sure, be disappointed that certain characters didn't make the cut, but do we need to keep pestering every single game company about it? I'm sure most of them have got the message by now, especially Superbot. The game's a month away from release, not much is changing no matter how many complaints people make.

Your so called fact was just debunked by my twitter post, lol apparently they do listen because they replied to my tweet even though I called them selfish. XD Fact my **bleep**.

Message 38 of 41 (92 Views)
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I think what they're saying is "We like the idea, just not enough to give them a character yet. We'll see how it plays out before we actually say yes to anything."
Message 39 of 41 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 8, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

Your so called fact was just debunked by my twitter post, lol apparently they do listen because they replied to my tweet even though I called them selfish. XD Fact my **bleep**.

With the most generic answer they could possibly give, yeah. Which is code for "please go away" in PR terms.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 40 of 41 (68 Views)
0 Likes