Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/12/2011
Offline
565 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012
SuperBot had no trouble getting the characters they wanted?
That's total bullsh*t.

EB Games Expo

Fan: Were there any characters that you wanted that you couldn't get?

Omar: ... Yes.
I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Message 11 of 41 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2905 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe SuperBot never even asked to use any of Square's IPs?


Okay you're delusional if you think SuperBot never asked Square Enix because they know who the fans want, a Square Enix rep is definitely at the top of the list with Crash.

 

Message 12 of 41 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012
No, because we would have one then. If they couldn't get cloud they would get someone else. Are you going to constantly defend them? Just curious
Message 13 of 41 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2905 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012

MachoMoustachio wrote:
SuperBot had no trouble getting the characters they wanted?
That's total bullsh*t.

EB Games Expo

Fan: Were there any characters that you wanted that you couldn't get?

Omar: ... Yes.

Precisely

 

Message 14 of 41 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012
Omar said they had no trouble first, go reread my comment moron
Message 15 of 41 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/30/2009
Offline
557 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Omar said they had no trouble first, go reread my comment moron

too bad he never SAID THAT

Message 16 of 41 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
759 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012
Please don't attack other game companies because a certain character didn't make it in. I think that lessens the chances of the character making it in because you're pissing the company off. If it was my studio and I was bashed for a decision I made, I'd make sure the characters never made it in. True Story.
_______________________________________________________________


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 17 of 41 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012
Yes he did, I'm not arguing with you. Goodness you haven't even been here as long as some of us shut up
Message 18 of 41 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

Oct 8, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Please don't attack other game companies because a certain character didn't make it in. I think that lessens the chances of the character making it in because you're pissing the company off. If it was my studio and I was bashed for a decision I made, I'd make sure the characters never made it in. True Story.

Too bad that isn't good business, I'm sure if there is money to be made it doesn't matter what the people say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 19 of 41 (181 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2905 posts
 

Re: LOL Square Enix replies to my tweet...

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
No, because we would have one then. If they couldn't get cloud they would get someone else. Are you going to constantly defend them? Just curious

I'm not defending anybody, I don't give a **bleep** whose fault it is, the bottom line is there is no Square character when there should be one, it could be both SuperBot and Square's fault for all we know.

 

Message 20 of 41 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes