Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT!!

Oct 8, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Ok, I don't criticize Superbot, if that hurts you.

But I **bleep** well going to criticize the game for this, and there's really no reason not to do it.

You shouldnt criticize the game thats where I have a problem but its ok to critize superbot because they have been keeping important stuff from us and we have every right to know whats in the game.

I was just saying because I get the OP's point. I criticize both Superbot and the game, actually. My point was that if really it's proven that it's 100% Activision's fault and Superbot is clean, I wouldn't criticize them for the choices of the roster. But I'd criticize the roster itself anyway, you can't simply just walk away with "**bleep** happens" you know what I mean?

if the characters arent in, than it has to be activisions fault, im sure they were asking for a HUGE amount of money.

Define "huge". What if the amount of money requested was reasonable and Superbot just decided "Lol who gives a **bleep**, people will still buy this game"? 

Message 11 of 39 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 8, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

But I **bleep** well going to criticize the game for this, and there's really no reason not to do it.

You shouldnt criticize the game thats where I have a problem but its ok to critize superbot because they have been keeping important stuff from us and we have every right to know whats in the game.

I was just saying because I get the OP's point. I criticize both Superbot and the game, actually. My point was that if really it's proven that it's 100% Activision's fault and Superbot is clean, I wouldn't criticize them for the choices of the roster. But I'd criticize the roster itself anyway, you can't simply just walk away with "**bleep** happens" you know what I mean?

if the characters arent in, than it has to be activisions fault, im sure they were asking for a HUGE amount of money.

Define "huge". What if the amount of money requested was reasonable and Superbot just decided "Lol who gives a **bleep**, people will still buy this game"? 

you mean people like me?

Play For Fun!
Message 12 of 39 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 8, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

First of all, activision has been KNOWN to be super money hungry. I believe they even said in interviews that all they want is money, they could care less about fans. (maybe that was capcom, but PRETTY SURE it was activision). They have to buy other characters, what if the cost of crash was the same cost as like 6 other characters in the roster? Sony may not want to pay that when they could have more in the game. They have to make back the money they spend too, they cant spend millions and than only make a million or anything like that.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 39 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 8, 2012

achus93again wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

you mean people like me?

Like you, like me, like almost everyone. Isn't it true that a lot of people here wanted Crash so bad and the possibility of his inclusion was one of the first things that triggered the interest in this game, but after these last days, will buy it anyway? I am one of those people (more for Spyro but the point still stands). Let's face it, the possibility that Superbot just thought that the lost of a few customers wouldn't be that bad for not paying for Crash, it's not that absurd.

You know you all guys like to think that Omar & Co. are just fans like you and want to make the perfect game, but before that, they''re employees. And they want to make money. Which is fine, don't get me wrong. But all this love for them... Nah I don't get it.

Message 14 of 39 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 8, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

First of all, activision has been KNOWN to be super money hungry. I believe they even said in interviews that all they want is money, they could care less about fans. (maybe that was capcom, but PRETTY SURE it was activision). They have to buy other characters, what if the cost of crash was the same cost as like 6 other characters in the roster? Sony may not want to pay that when they could have more in the game. They have to make back the money they spend too, they cant spend millions and than only make a million or anything like that.

Find me a source of Activion saying something like that because it's plain ridicolous. It's like Apple saying "Lol we just changed the name of the iPhone 4 and sold it again because people it's stupid". That doesn't happen.

Message 15 of 39 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 8, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

achus93again wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

you mean people like me?

Like you, like me, like almost everyone. Isn't it true that a lot of people here wanted Crash so bad and the possibility of his inclusion was one of the first things that triggered the interest in this game, but after these last days, will buy it anyway? I am one of those people (more for Spyro but the point still stands). Let's face it, the possibility that Superbot just thought that the lost of a few customers wouldn't be that bad for not paying for Crash, it's not that absurd.

You know you all guys like to think that Omar & Co. are just fans like you and want to make the perfect game, but before that, they''re employees. And they want to make money. Which is fine, don't get me wrong. But all this love for them... Nah I don't get it.

well, crash didn't come through my mind, maybe 'cause i was way too young to care,

but what i was truly expecting was a resistance rep,

i mean, come one, really?

stages and items, but no rep?

that, to me, sounds like a rip off, or something's not right....

Play For Fun!
Message 16 of 39 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 8, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Find me a source of Activion saying something like that because it's plain ridicolous. It's like Apple saying "Lol we just changed the name of the iPhone 4 and sold it again because people it's stupid". That doesn't happen.

I honestly refuse to look up anything for anyone. I have no point to make, sure i could be lying and saying that but im not proving myself to anyone. It was one of those two companies that said it. It was the vice president or president of the company. I remember hearing it in an interview, it couldve been a joke since everybody thinks that anyways, but one of them said it.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 17 of 39 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Really guys. How long has it been since Omar said "more than you think?" They were probably still in negotiations and probably thought they would get the characters but it just didn't work out later on. 

Message 18 of 39 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 8, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I honestly refuse to look up anything for anyone. I have no point to make, sure i could be lying and saying that but im not proving myself to anyone. It was one of those two companies that said it. It was the vice president or president of the company. I remember hearing it in an interview, it couldve been a joke since everybody thinks that anyways, but one of them said it.

Oh well, OK.

Message 19 of 39 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 8, 2012

PandaPudding wrote:

Really guys. How long has it been since Omar said "more than you think?" They were probably still in negotiations and probably thought they would get the characters but it just didn't work out later on. 

In that case, he should have shut up.

Message 20 of 39 (55 Views)
0 Likes