Oct 08 2012
By: COREYMCGUIRE1993 I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT!!

38 replies 387 views Edited Oct 8, 2012

Right, if there is no Crash or Spyro then you people need to realize. Its Activisions fault, not SuperBots. Hate them. Cancel your pre-orders, like SuperBot cares because if you really followed and liked this game then you wouldn't do that. Grow up because you wont get everything you want unfortunately. Like Omar said, I takes two to tango.

Im expecting this 20 now because Omar said it himself. Am I upset? Yes, but in no way am I going to cancel my preorder and hate SuperBot about this. We have some legendary characters in this game so lets just be happy about that.

DLC is coming, we dont need confirmation on that from SuperBot.

Message 1 of 39 (387 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Re: LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT!!

Oct 8, 2012

Ok, I don't criticize Superbot, if that hurts you.

But I **bleep** well going to criticize the game for this, and there's really no reason not to do it.

Message 2 of 39 (374 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Oct 8, 2012

agreed it is mostly Activisions fault if they aren't in, but still Omar shouldn't have said what he said about 3rd parties back in May. Kinda got our hopes up. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 3 of 39 (362 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 8, 2012

kudos friend:smileyhappy:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 4 of 39 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

agreed it is mostly Activisions fault if they aren't in, but still Omar shouldn't have said what he said about 3rd parties back in May. Kinda got our hopes up. 

he probably said that so people didnt freak out :smileytongue:

Message 5 of 39 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 8, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

he probably said that so people didnt freak out :smileytongue:

That was still weak. Sakurai (I consider him the "Omar Kendall" of Smash Bros.) never said anything misleading or plain false. The opposite, he's saying these days that the next Smash won't have a lot of new characters and the roster will be around 35/40 like Brawl. That's how you treat a customer. If it's true, nobody gets disappointed, if it's false and there's more, it's good.

Because nobody, NOBODY on this **bleep** planet, when Omar said that the roster is "bigger than you think stay tuned lol" thought we would end up with 20 characters.

Message 6 of 39 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 8, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

But I **bleep** well going to criticize the game for this, and there's really no reason not to do it.

You shouldnt criticize the game thats where I have a problem but its ok to critize superbot because they have been keeping important stuff from us and we have every right to know whats in the game.

Message 7 of 39 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

You shouldnt criticize the game thats where I have a problem but its ok to critize superbot because they have been keeping important stuff from us and we have every right to know whats in the game.

I was just saying because I get the OP's point. I criticize both Superbot and the game, actually. My point was that if really it's proven that it's 100% Activision's fault and Superbot is clean, I wouldn't criticize them for the choices of the roster. But I'd criticize the roster itself anyway, you can't simply just walk away with "**bleep** happens" you know what I mean?

Message 8 of 39 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 8, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I was just saying because I get the OP's point. I criticize both Superbot and the game, actually. My point was that if really it's proven that it's 100% Activision's fault and Superbot is clean, I wouldn't criticize them for the choices of the roster. But I'd criticize the roster itself anyway, you can't simply just walk away with "**bleep** happens" you know what I mean?

yes, i know what you mean...

Play For Fun!
Message 9 of 39 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 8, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

if the characters arent in, than it has to be activisions fault, im sure they were asking for a HUGE amount of money.

Message 10 of 39 (302 Views)
0 Likes