Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: L.A. Beatdown event questions? Ask me!

Oct 25, 2012

WolferGaming wrote:
What enemies appeared in the new stages: Black rock, san francisco, paris, columbia and invasion?????

Paris = Dr. Nefarious flying in the background shooting at players. I didn't pay him much attention 'cause... You know, fighting.

Columbia had a giant doll faced girl machine shooting rockets at players. Lock ons in the center, left and right.

Invasion, I almost forgot which stage that was. It only has 2 platforms falling down. You can easily fall and when you do, you respawn up top, stunned and at a loss of AP.

San Francisco was a pretty basic stage. It seemed like you dived deeper in the denizens of chimeran territory the longer you played. But I only played on it once and don't remember much. Sorry! I wasn't in charge of pickign stages.

Message 11 of 52 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
just mention any of the characters paul revealed as the last four and see omars/superbot employee reaction

No character reveals. But Omar did give a thank you speech. It was awesome. I lost him after he walked down after that. I'm guessing he went playing with players.

Message 12 of 52 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ask what are belts and what do they do? thats something they havent touched on.

#ClownTroops
Message 13 of 52 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 25, 2012
What about Black Rock Stadium?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 14 of 52 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Omega_Rez wrote:

ask what belts are and what do they do?

There was only 1 mode that the admin could pick and that was "Versus". There was no option for belts and the people were impatient so I didn't have the time to scout items and teams and stuff. I kept on unlocking various trophies though. "3 for 1!" "Ultimate power up" etc.

Message 15 of 52 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ChildPlease_25 wrote:

What is on page 2 of the level screen?

I caught a quick glimpse of this. I saw that training stage that came out with the magazine with Big Daddy and Little Sister. They all looked similar in that way. Tiles of basic stages.

Message 16 of 52 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Did you get to see the arcade mode and a few rival scenes?

It was FFA versus only... Nothing to do with story mode as far as I know.

Message 17 of 52 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Costumes? Items?
Message 18 of 52 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 25, 2012

spyderdude wrote:
Costumes? Items?

YES.

Costumes! There were about 4 different colors for each costume. The thing is it's hard to see what your character will look like with that certain color because your character doesn't change in the screen selection. You see for yourself when a game begins. I just picked my favorate colors and the ones I thought looked cool!

Items. There were a lot. One of my favorates was this Axe. You spin and spin around with it knocking back your oppoents. You gain huggeeee Ap. Like 20-40 per swing. It wears out after 3 or so uses.

There was a fish that you coukd smack people around with. When using the fish you can't be knocked back during the animation. A smack nets you 20-30 Ap.

Dual wield Discs. This kicks a crap load of AP out of your oppoennt! WAYYY MORE than the spear we have now.

Some sort of sniple rilfe. This I don't know much about because I didn't know how to use it. But you lock on with a reticle. I kept getting attacked when trying to learn how to use it...

Message 19 of 52 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Were there any UI changes to the fighting screen?
Photobucket
Message 20 of 52 (392 Views)
0 Likes