Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
152 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

Oct 25, 2012

Disappointing roster is disappointing, but the game is fun. Whatevs.

Message 71 of 100 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
1266 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

Oct 25, 2012

I hope nothing but the worst for Activision. Good games, but they're nothing but mobsters. Konami published Spyro and Crash in Japan a few years ago. I really hope they end up getting full custody over them.

 photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 72 of 100 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

Oct 25, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
He's still Dante - just the version of him that is more relevant today, no need to cry about it.

thank you!

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 73 of 100 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

Oct 25, 2012
disaoppointed about Raiden alt
i was hoping for mgs4 or gray foxx costume
Message 74 of 100 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

Oct 25, 2012

He is dante.  Its in his name his blood, hell its in his back story.  He is Dante.  No not Donte, no not DINO, Dante.  D A N T E.  And I am proud to say he will more than likely end up my main for the game Smiley Tongue


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 75 of 100 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

And also if you think the roster is disapointing than you are out of your mind.  We have great characters in already that we probably wouldnt have expected if it werent for the leak.  Did you honestly think sir dan and spike were in the game before the leak?  I know I didnt. 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 76 of 100 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

Oct 25, 2012
Not even Superbot wanted new Dante so why should I?

Message 77 of 100 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

Oct 25, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

He is dante.  Its in his name his blood, hell its in his back story.  He is Dante.  No not Donte, no not DINO, Dante.  D A N T E.  And I am proud to say he will more than likely end up my main for the game Smiley Tongue


No its just his name his backstory is completely different (HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIS MOTHER!)


Message 78 of 100 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

Oct 25, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

And also if you think the roster is disapointing than you are out of your mind.  We have great characters in already that we probably wouldnt have expected if it werent for the leak.  Did you honestly think sir dan and spike were in the game before the leak?  I know I didnt. 


No but I also didn't expect 2 coles new Dante 

what I did expect was an Assassins Creed rep a resistance rep an ICO rep and I didn't get any of those


Message 79 of 100 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: L.A. Beatdown News

Oct 25, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

He is dante.  Its in his name his blood, hell its in his back story.  He is Dante.  No not Donte, no not DINO, Dante.  D A N T E.  And I am proud to say he will more than likely end up my main for the game Smiley Tongue


No its just his name his backstory is completely different (HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIS MOTHER!)


He is still the son of Sparda.  His brother is still vergil.  It is sad that some core parts of the story is different but they still keep with some of the basics.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 80 of 100 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes