Reply
Splicer
Registered: 12/01/2012
Offline
43 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012

Vehks wrote:

Wait... you mean this Isn't God of war 4?


It-I-It's PlayStation All-Stars, where have you been? o.O

Message 11 of 28 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012
You're both wrong, it's Dreamcast All-Stars.
Message 12 of 28 (112 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
You're both wrong, it's Dreamcast All-Stars.

I will brutaly kill and violate your bodies. every. single. one of you.

 

D:<

Message 13 of 28 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/01/2012
Offline
43 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
You're both wrong, it's Dreamcast All-Stars.

I will brutaly kill and violate your bodies. every. single. one of you.

 

D:<


Look at my name. Not so sure you'll do better >Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 28 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/254139/jontron-gif.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 15 of 28 (106 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012
Why the **bleep** isn't this God of War 4!?! Put that **bleep** on a poster because this thread isn't good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Mad
Message 16 of 28 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012
God of War 4 can't exist yet until Kratos learns how to smile.
Message 17 of 28 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012

AnaIBlitzkrieg wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
You're both wrong, it's Dreamcast All-Stars.

I will brutaly kill and violate your bodies. every. single. one of you.

 

D:<


Look at my name. Not so sure you'll do better >Smiley Very Happy


...we should be friends.

Message 18 of 28 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/01/2012
Offline
43 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

AnaIBlitzkrieg wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
You're both wrong, it's Dreamcast All-Stars.

I will brutaly kill and violate your bodies. every. single. one of you.

 

D:<


Look at my name. Not so sure you'll do better >Smiley Very Happy


...we should be friends.


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

 

Message 19 of 28 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Kratos needs to be buffed BIG TIME. UGH.

Dec 6, 2012

AnaIBlitzkrieg wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

AnaIBlitzkrieg wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
You're both wrong, it's Dreamcast All-Stars.

I will brutaly kill and violate your bodies. every. single. one of you.

 

D:<


Look at my name. Not so sure you'll do better >Smiley Very Happy


...we should be friends.


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

 

 


add me on psn Smiley Tongue

 

Message 20 of 28 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes